Sportsound Watch

14 lower league games today and you can be sure we'll know more about the games in the English Premier League than them. It really is stinking coverage now. 

I rather optimistically tuned in at 3pm to hear updates from Livingston v Ross County, only to find technical problems meant there weren't any. After a good 5 minutes of non-stop discussion about Rangers in Europe I turned it off. Honestly, an utterly pointless show now. One day I'll learn my lesson and just stop bothering with it entirely.

Could see this decline coming a mile off the moment Richard Gordon decided to give Saturdays a miss. The only surprise is that Sportscene Results hasn't quite followed suit They still seem to give the other matches at least some attention.

Was only half listening as playing Xbox at the same time. During a lull in play, about 5 minutes ago, I listened a bit more to it and they were discussing Sevco yet again. Not their game, but just them in general.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

St Johnstone lost the match because the team celebrated an injury time equaliser against Celtic, who had beaten them for the last 10/11 times in Perth. F*cks sake. They lost the game because a player couldn't go through his pain barrier, kick the ball out of play and then go to ground.

That was some staggering "kids these days" boomer shite. I can't deal with Pat Bonner anymore

1 hour ago, forkboy said:

That was some staggering "kids these days" boomer shite. I can't deal with Pat Bonner anymore

His I played the game shouting down of Leanne Crichton made for excruciating listening, the daft old misogynist that he is.

4 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Chic Young wittering on about Raith Rovers players being unhappy at the tactical changes being made.

He’s covering Morton-Accies

I was half listening because I was at our match, but this confused me