Sportsound Watch

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

So they can send Liam McLeod and Mark Hateley to Belgium to cover Rangers, but they can’t send Rob Maclean and Craig Levein to The Netherlands to cover Dundee Utd?

McLeod no with Stewart on the bbc tv there?

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

McLeod no with Stewart on the bbc tv there?

Yes, but sounding suspiciously like they’re also in Glasgow. 

The point I’m making is that they sent a radio commentary team to Belgium to cover Rangers’ away leg, but the team for tonight’s game is in Glasgow. 

46 minutes ago, The Master said:

Yes, but sounding suspiciously like they’re also in Glasgow. 

The point I’m making is that they sent a radio commentary team to Belgium to cover Rangers’ away leg, but the team for tonight’s game is in Glasgow. 

Probably because bbc didnt have the tv commentators for Rangers. 

I can almost forgive the 30 minutes of orange wanking on a match day but I cannot and will not stand for both Leanne Crichton and Kenny McIntyre saying "eyebrucks." Like they're trying to pronounce some kind of Mediterranean delicacy and not a post industrial inner city genetic grease trap. 

Steven Thompson does it too. c**t. 

Could they not have had a one hour show last night night to talk about this shit?

Theres  8 fucking  teams kicking off in 20 mins in the prem'  let alone all the other leagues and no hint of any other team news apart from Rangers.

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Is there any other games on today?  25 mins of Rangers in Europe, interviews by De Boer followed by "lets go to Ibrox for team news" :lol: 

The Kenny McIntyre influence & also add in the BBC are wanking themselves silly over getting back into the b*****d garden. 

I switched off at 2.15.

FTHB 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

The Kenny McIntyre influence & also add in the BBC are wanking themselves silly over getting back into the b*****d garden. 

I switched off at 2.15.

FTHB 

All youve missed is an interview with "Gio" Willie Miller blaming Hibs and Aberdeen for the rest of Scotland being shit in Europe and how every other team apart from Rangers and Celtic are fucking crap and letting everyone down.  

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:

I did enjoy McIntyre pronouncing his name Gio "Vannyvan" Bronckhorst.

:lol: And Jane Lewis trying her hardest not to mix up PSV with PSG.  The girl done good :) 

Edited by Hoose Rice

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

All youve missed is an interview with "Gio" Willie Miller blaming Hibs and Aberdeen for the rest of Scotland being shit in Europe and how every other team apart from Rangers and Celtic are fucking crap and letting everyone down.  

I'm actually fucking seething listening to McIntyre.

Yes, it was utterly embarrassing, but you can actually hear the joy in his voice every time he mentions us getting pumped. Surprised he hasn't mentioned it being karma for charging them twice for the same game andvoting to demote them.

Fucking c**t.

ETA: he also just said "the 5th side in the Dutch Eredivise beat one of our top teams" as if that should never happen. Hopefully another Eredivisie team absolutely fucks another Scottish team this week so he fucking learns

Edited by Mark Connolly

That was an absolute disgrace today. Leanne Crichton could host. She brings far more to the show than "Kenny Mac". "Biscuits" screaming over everyone when the ball crossed the half way line at Livi. A nit pick but always listing Rangers first when they were third alphabetically was particularly irritating. Heard more about the English Premier league than Leagues 1 and 2 as well. Rant over

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I thought there was a small improvement in the open all mics section today.  With hindsight I think they should have given the main role to Leanne. 

It'd instantly improve if they punted Preston. He just constantly talks over everybody, I had to put it off after half-time.