Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

wouldn’t recommend Brian Irvine as a regular contributor. He was generally poor in the dons preview but he committed my peak pet hate. 

“Derek mcinnes made 3rd place the norm…”

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I vaguely recall Brian Irvine being a Sportsound regular after his retirement from playing. He’d more often than not be a co-commentator on one of the online commentary games (this being the era when Sportsound did live commentary from every SPL game). 

Bradshaw is really good, and the pre-season previews have been perfect in tone.

In-depth enough for what they are, light-hearted enough in places, but not just happy clapping stuff.

Just caught up with the latest of them this morning. Loving how fucking seeeething the Aberdeen podcast lad is about Hearts being third. 😎

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Bradshaw is really good, and the pre-season previews have been perfect in tone.

In-depth enough for what they are, light-hearted enough in places, but not just happy clapping stuff.

Just caught up with the latest of them this morning. Loving how fucking seeeething the Aberdeen podcast lad is about Hearts being third. 😎

Wound you up like an elastic band, clearly.

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

😀

Noticing someone else being annoyed must mean I'm annoyed.

Oh, internet, how I love you. 😀

It is a weird reaction. 

The lad was clearly on the wind up with ‘put hearts in their place’ and you’ve jumped in two footed with seething. 

Oh, internet…and all that. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

It is a weird reaction. 

The lad was clearly on the wind up with ‘put hearts in their place’ and you’ve jumped in two footed with seething. 

Oh, internet…and all that. 

You could hear his tears dripping onto the keyboard and the sweat dripping from his fists, clenched in rage.

Not happy with telling everyone how tortured he was by the 'myth' (league table) that Hearts are Scotland's third best club, he came back again later to remind us that he was fucking fizzing about it.

Shame for the lad. 😎

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

You could hear his tears dripping onto the keyboard and the sweat dripping from his fists, clenched in rage.

Not happy with telling everyone how tortured he was by the 'myth' (league table) that Hearts are Scotland's third best club, he came back again later to remind us that he was fucking fizzing about it.

Shame for the lad. 😎

If that helps you, enjoy. 

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Shame for the lad. 😎

Gary was clearly on the wind up and hook, lined and sinkered you, obviously.

Its only football mate, let it go. 

If I were you, I’d concentrate on improving that record of finishing above Aberdeen once in, what, 15 years?

Going to be a great battle this season, bring it on.

5 minutes ago, Afc69 said:

Gary was clearly on the wind up and hook, lined and sinkered you, obviously.

Its only football mate, let it go. 

If I were you, I’d concentrate on improving that record of finishing above Aberdeen once in, what, 15 years?

Going to be a great battle this season, bring it on.

Says the boy two replies deep on a comment about someone else.

Another Aberdeen fan fizzing about Robbie's Juggernaut. 😎

1 hour ago, The Master said:

I notice they couldn’t wait to get to their pre-match interview with Giovanni van Bronckhorst this morning now that the “ongoing situation” is over. 

I’ve just realised they never explained what the “ongoing situation” was most of not every week.