Sportsound Watch

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sure I heard Richard Gordon on yesterday's show. Was in a taxi so didn't hear it clearly, but certain it was him.

Aye, it was him.

One of the OAMers was tucking into a bag of crisps at one point too. Amateurish.

12 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Aye, it was him.

One of the OAMers was tucking into a bag of crisps at one point too. Amateurish.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He’s finishing at the end of the season isn’t he? 

Thought last week was supposed to be his last Saturday show?

Listening to Sportsound on the way home from Perth on Wednesday night, I did laugh out loud when being interviewed after winning the league, Matt O’Riley said “how much of a family club” Celtic are. That’s a bit like saying what great family men the Kray twins were because they were nice to their old mum.

Stewart is great, a nationalist who hates Rangers.  Actually, it's surprising he gets media work in this country because of it.

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Nah he left and they replaced him with a massive bigot from NI 

Ah right enough I wasn’t aware he was doing the role Jim was. Fair play on finding an even bigger cretin than Traynor though, that takes some doing.

Richard Gordon was the only thing holding it together, Willie Miller and Pat Bonnar sound like they've been let out of the home for the day, biscuits spends all his time advertising his clients, Derek Ferguson sounds like an over excited 7 year old reading out his homework, Chic Young......well,   

Careful you are not allowed to point out she’s attractive on here. 
Anyway, she’s Davie Irons daughter. A much more pleasant viewing experience than Johnathan Sutherland, that’s for sure.
You can't say anything these days mate, eh?

[emoji57]

Careful you are not allowed to point out she’s attractive on here. 
Anyway, she’s Davie Irons daughter. A much more pleasant viewing experience than Johnathan Sutherland, that’s for sure.

[emoji57]

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

emoji57.png

I know. Lost on some that the comment was more just a handy set up so I could call Ricky and Mickey a pair of diddies.