Sportsound Watch

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

Recently exhumed.

He'll need to fatten up a bit if he wants to survive an Aberdeen winter.

Looks like he should be nashing around with a shield and cutlass trying to kill the Argonauts. 

23 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Looks like he should be nashing around with a shield and cutlass trying to kill the Argonauts. 

Picked the ideal place to try to find a golden fleece, tbf.

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m sure everyone on this thread will join me in wishing Willie Miller a very happy birthday. 

Many happy returns. 

I'd say that's a certainty - the finest player, manager, chipper owner and pundit this country has ever seen.  

Strange that Michael Stewart has waited over 2 years to apologise, can only surmise that legal action was started and he's came to an agreement with Rangers and/or Traynor. 

FRvPMH8WUAU3O0R?format=jpg&name=large

FRvPMH9XIAIa6l3?format=jpg&name=large

Am I reading too much into this or is his decision to just post a screenshot of his phone without even removing the keyboard a wee subtle statement in itself? The words say what hes been advised to say, but it's completely half arsed.

Edited by CoF

8 minutes ago, CoF said:

Am I reading too much into this or is his decision to just post a screenshot of his phone without even removing the keyboard a wee subtle statement in itself? The words say what hes been advised to say, but it's completely half arsed.

Its clearly what Traynors / Sevco lawyer requested was said in order to negate any damages etc.

Apparently if people dont like them, they do indeed care..................

26 minutes ago, CoF said:

That’s exactly how I’ve read it 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I am not entirely convinced that Michael Stewart has given up on winding up Rangers and their fans 😆

That makes it look more likely that his apologies were basically forced on him, as the jambos would say... pleasing.

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Who's the stunning girl that's on Sportscene?  

Careful you are not allowed to point out she’s attractive on here. 

Anyway, she’s Davie Irons daughter. A much more pleasant viewing experience than Johnathan Sutherland, that’s for sure.