Sportsound Watch

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Have listened to the programme maybe 3 times in a year, so no really.

He is too boring to register normally, but the Clown lad posted about his retirement - and it reminded me what the wanksock said about us.

Hope his next jobby is a hedgehog.

I refer to my previous post.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyway, it'll be Liam McLeod or Jonathan Sutherland replacing him surely?

Would be great if pretty much all of the others followed Gordon out. Very few I'd keep had I the choice.

Why would Liam McLeod, a match commentator, be given the job of presenting Sportsound on a Saturday? 

Jonathan Sutherland seems the likely choice. 

Edited by Darren

Just now, Darren said:

Why would Liam McLeod, a match commentator be given the job of presenting Sportsound on a Saturday? 

Jonathan Sutherland seems the likely choice. 

Does he not do the Sunday show fairly often? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Does he not do the Sunday show fairly often? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Surely not?! Bad enough listening to him commentating! If he does, please accept my apologies. Can't say I listen too much these days...

Just now, Darren said:

Surely not?! Bad enough listening to him commentating! If he does, please accept my apologies. Can't say I listen too much these days...

Just looked it up.

Was thinking of Kenny Macintyre, not Liam McLeod!

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Even BBC Scotland wouldnt be daft enough to give her the gig.

The only reason she isnt fired for incompetence is they would have to weigh up her shiteness against the likes of Preston, Miller, and geniuses like Richard Foster.

You would hope so.  But despite her being utterly clueless shes even getting more and more telly roles.  It's scary. 

28 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Its what the Aberdonian kunt said on Sportsound when Hibs were relegated. 

eta I think he actually said "isnt karma a bitch" and laughed - but that may just be my bitter memory.................

Which relegation was this then?

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Which relegation was this then?

Could have been one for two on his watch.

I'm just a bit sorry for Gordon, as an Aberdeen fan he's never presented the show when Aberdeen have won the Scottish Cup.  Even more disappointing for him when you look who have won it:

Celtic

Rangers

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Kilmarnock 

Inverness

Is the petrofc final on a Sunday?  Perhaps he can host the show with Aberdeen in the final next season - all the best RG. :)

18 minutes ago, Darren said:

That's a grim choice.

Yep.  Then it gets taken over for an hour with some rugby shit.  

I still think the worst parts are when they totally ignore commentary or a show when there's Prem games on a tues/weds but then have a show on a Thursday from a studio pretending they are remotely near Ibrox when hosting a show completely ignoring the chance to present live from a ground the night before.  It's gradually getting shitter and shitter.  Levein and Broadfoot with Tom English used to be brilliant on a Monday, just completely wiped for sod all. 

16 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Could have been one for two on his watch.

I'm just a bit sorry for Gordon, as an Aberdeen fan he's never presented the show when Aberdeen have won the Scottish Cup.  Even more disappointing for him when you look who have won it:

Celtic

Rangers

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Kilmarnock 

Inverness

Is the petrofc final on a Sunday?  Perhaps he can host the show with Aberdeen in the final next season - all the best RG. :)

State of this. :lol:

So seething about a presenter you have to invent a scenario in your head to pretend he might be raging about something.