Sportsound Watch

19 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

And what was this shite last night with the former Dundee manager being constantly referred to as 'Jazza', or whatever bammy nickname his hilarious mates have bestowed upon him?

You're on the BBC, lads. James, please. Perhaps even 'Mr McPake'.

"Mr McPake"? How did you get here from 1925? Didn't know they had a time machine back then.

12 hours ago, forkboy said:

"Mr McPake"? How did you get here from 1925? Didn't know they had a time machine back then.

Surely if they have a time machine at any point in the future then they would automatically have it at any point in the past or present too? That’s kind of the point… 

Edited by Junior_Arab

17 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Surely if they have a time machine at any point in the future then they would automatically have it at any point in the past or present too? That’s kind of the point… 

Only if it travels to that time period, and the guy doesn't try to pump his maw.

On 05/03/2022 at 01:13, Junior_Arab said:

My mind is blown !

and I will never think of P&B the same way again !

Can this m/c be in the past , present or future at the same time ?

30 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

My mind is blown !

and I will never think of P&B the same way again !

Can this m/c be in the past , present or future at the same time ?

Time is a strange concept here 

Listening to Peter Grant ferret uneasily around the subject of the antipodean Old Firm friendly, trying to explain why that fixture is so “different” and “special” whilst not wanting to admit it’s all about religious intolerance and bigotry was quite entertaining yesterday.

4 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Listening to Peter Grant ferret uneasily around the subject of the antipodean Old Firm friendly, trying to explain why that fixture is so “different” and “special” whilst not wanting to admit it’s all about religious intolerance and bigotry was quite entertaining yesterday.

Bother , missed it !

On 07/03/2022 at 06:55, Junior_Arab said:

I can't listen to Peter Grant on the radio or see him on the tv without experiencing a feeling of deep unease. He creeps me the f**k out.

I can't listen to Peter Grant on the radio or see him on the tv without experiencing a feeling of deep unease. He creeps me the f**k out.
I look forward to next season when he and Yogi Hughes can wax lyrical on Sportsound about how Dunfermline's relegation was nothing to do with them thank you very much

44 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I look forward to next season when he and Yogi Hughes can wax lyrical on Sportsound about how Dunfermline's relegation was nothing to do with them thank you very much

Maybe joined by Billy Dodds...

I know this is irrational, I know that he probably can’t help it, I know that my voice might irritate him, but the way that Cammy Bell says various words like “out”, “south”, “now” does ma f*ck*ng heid in.

32 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

Tonight's half time chat between Kenny McIntyre and Charlie Adam about how great The Rangers are is absolutely awful.

Went on a bit long, but I think just a product of only having one game on with not much going on and not much to be said at half time that hadn't repeatedly been said during the game.

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Jane Lewis telling us during Tuesday night's programme that Kelty Hearts were now 64 points ahead just about sums her up.

I heard that as well. I thought that she would correct herself, but no.