Sportsound Watch

14 hours ago, craigkillie said:

They need to take the rambling old slaver off the air before he says something even more cancellable than this.

Jesus.

Have to say, I have heard Gordon sneering at JET almost constantly since he signed for Aberdeen. Seems to throw him under the bus a lot more often than any of the other players despite a number of them underperforming. Very weird and out of character.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

20 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Jesus.

Have to say, I have heard Gordon sneering at JET almost constantly since he signed for Aberdeen. Seems to throw him under the bus a lot more often than any of the other players despite a number of them underperforming. Very weird and out of character.

Emmanuel-Thomas hasn’t so much underperformed as very rarely performed. To my mind he is up there with Jack Gurr as our worst summer signing.

Emmanuel-Thomas hasn’t so much underperformed as very rarely performed. To my mind he is up there with Jack Gurr as our worst summer signing.
Serious question was he always that size as I can't remember seeing anyone in this division looking like that in recent years. The guy just doesn't have the physique of a pro footballer.

9 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Jesus.

Having JET on his shirt really seems to annoy certain people on the radio

If they sort of thing annoys you, well I’d argue it says a lot more about you then the player 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Having JET on his shirt really seems to annoy certain people on the radio

If they sort of thing annoys you, well I’d argue it says a lot more about you then the player 

Yep. That and the fucking will to live-sapping, ear-bleeding borefest that is: The colour of a player's boots. Bore the f**k off. There should be a section on nursing home admission documents about the colour of a football player's boots. 

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Did he not make some outlandish claim when he signed about the number of goals he'd score?

2 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

Jane Lewis last night from Stark's Park "Ehhhhh.... there's been a goal here.  I didn't see it and I've no idea what happened.  I'll find out who scored".

Atrocious stuff. They'd be as well just setting up a network of Google Dots at the games and have Dick Gordon sitting in the studio asking them for the scores.

2 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

Jane Lewis last night from Stark's Park "Ehhhhh.... there's been a goal here.  I didn't see it and I've no idea what happened.  I'll find out who scored".

To be fair to Jane Lewis, this may be true - she may have been inside the stadium trying to run away from David Goodwillie..................

8 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Rarely listen to Sportsound but caught a bit in the car there. Who's the absolute mile-oot that's on first name terms with every *** player? Alfredo this, Scotty that, Ryan the next.

Whoever it is can get themselves to absolute f**k.

Kenny miller?