Sportsound Watch

20 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

I managed to drive the whole way back from the game home and they didn't mention Utd v Saints or St Mirren v Dundee in that whole time. Bit of lip service to Aberdeen Hearts game, but must have been a good half hour solid on Celtic v Livi.

It was dreadful. They weren’t even talking about Livingston, just the usual nonsense dissecting every moment of Celtic’s fairly irrelevant 0-0 draw.    Pat bonner just slavering his usual pish for ages without ever really getting to a point. 

Listening to the podcast and what has annoyed me most is the questioning over the Celtic pen from Jane Lewis. 

“obviously you’ll think it’s a raised arm and definite penalty?” 

Lickspittle shite. 

ETA - the answer was…….”yes” 

Edited by Dons_1988

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Listening to the podcast and what has annoyed me most is the questioning over the Celtic pen from Jane Lewis. 

“obviously you’ll think it’s a raised arm and definite penalty?” 

Lickspittle shite. 

ETA - the answer was…….”yes” 

She seems incapable of asking a question without nervously rambling for another 30 seconds and potentially throwing a second question out mid ramble.

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

She seems incapable of asking a question without nervously rambling for another 30 seconds and potentially throwing a second question out mid ramble.

I just don’t understand why she can’t even do the very basic ‘what was your thoughts on the penalty?’ 

Why are you just giving him his answer? 

44 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I just don’t understand why she can’t even do the very basic ‘what was your thoughts on the penalty?’ 

Why are you just giving him his answer? 

Standard shite from shite journos tbf. It's like they already decide upon the headline in their head and then just force them into saying it.

25 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

The shrill scream from "Biscuits" at Tynecastle there certainly left no doubt as to which team had scored.

Always makes me laugh that this guy - who grew up in Leith supporting Rangers - can now have such a love affair with the tarts. 

He is the sort you wouldnt trust sending to the bar with the kitty......................

Not Sportsound, but I'm putting it in here anyway.

This morning, that utter cretin, Phil Goodlad was on about this 98% chance of Scotland reaching the play-offs analysis that was on the BBC website earlier in the week.  He kept on saying, however, that it meant we had a 98% chance of winning tonight.  That's not what's claimed at all.  The 98% figure will be based on our prospects tonight and against Denmark, while the entire Israeli picture also comes hugely into play.

I cannot bear the man.

50 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not Sportsound, but I'm putting it in here anyway.

This morning, that utter cretin, Phil Goodlad was on about this 98% chance of Scotland reaching the play-offs analysis that was on the BBC website earlier in the week.  He kept on saying, however, that it meant we had a 98% chance of winning tonight.  That's not what's claimed at all.  The 98% figure will be based on our prospects tonight and against Denmark, while the entire Israeli picture also comes hugely into play.

I cannot bear the man.

Phil isn’t very good at following the thread of his own conversations.  Is his 90 second exposure in the occasional morning his full time job?