Sportsound Watch

Great interviewing of Tam Courts there.

Interviewer: "You don't score a lot of goals, but you don't concede many either. You've won a lot of games 1-0. What will it take to get a result here?"

Then a discussion about Porteous, Ross and the comments he made about the abuse.

"It's a problem with social media, they just say anything"

"Yes, but Ross is talking about pundits"

"If it's the pundits saying it then they have the right to say it"

Leanne Crichton reporting on the injury to Willie Collum at Motherwell v Celtic. 

“Whether they’ve got somebody that’s there to replace him, whether the fourth official will step in”

Edit: and now she’s just “assuming” it’s the fourth official that’s taken over :lol: 

Edited by The Master

4 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I came on to ask who's leading oam today as it's terrible.

It's Kenny McIntyre of course. But it's the balloons on Open All Mics  who don't tell you which team has scored immediately, who are really doing my head in yet again.

This is what it looks like without Gordon. A fucking nightmare today.

The guy covering the Ayr game that doesn't have a fucking clue about any of the players and actually interrupted others to talk about a goal that was ruled for offside as if it was a legitimate goal.

It was only 6-7 minutes later he piped back up to say it'd been ruled out.

26 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

This 

Why is it so hard to say goal for <insert team> at <insert stadium> 

Then tell us who scored it and described the goal

Today when United scored one of their goals, the first I think, Preston said "GOAL....and it's for the away team!" I'd forgotten where the hell he was so that meant sweet fanny adams to me.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The guy covering the Ayr game that doesn't have a fucking clue about any of the players and actually interrupted others to talk about a goal that was ruled for offside as if it was a legitimate goal.

Few things in life are as painful for me as losing to Ayr, but listening to that earbleed this afternoon came close.  I hope he never goes near a microphone ever again.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He done my head in. He shouts goal and then because he didn't know who the scorer was, fails to mention even what f**king team has scored.  

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

You are doing radio wrong