Sportsound Watch

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

The BBC are ignoring you? Sure...................

image.png.ce939af8df1d6f4b1e6d121a36423b73.png

If we weren't discussing sportsound not sending anyone to our home games or conducting interviews with our players and staff.....

Better luck next time.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

If we weren't discussing sportsound not sending anyone to our home games or conducting interviews with our players and staff.....

Better luck next time.

You think Sportsound ignore you?

I suspect you havent listened recently old chap..........................

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bennett still trying to carry on the banters years here I see.

What was the reason the orcs were boycotting the BBC again? It was that long ago and petty that I cant remember.

😅 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What a great day for Sportsound. Not only has Neil McCann been taken away by Caley Thistle, but Billy Dodds has just gone there as well. Hoof*ck*ngray.

Billy Dodds saying it would be selfish for to not help out a struggling local club whilst casually ignoring he rejected a CVA as a Dundee creditor was a horrific lack of self awareness but tickled me.

What a great day for Sportsound. Not only has Neil McCann been taken away by Caley Thistle, but Billy Dodds has just gone there as well. Hoof*ck*ngray.

Must be going to “change their mindset” considering the number of times he mentioned it last night in co-commentary.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Alarmingly Richard Gordon falling over himself to assure 'Doddsie' that his sportsound seat would be left open. Wish BBC  Scotland would use this opportunity to permanently clear out their sad array of semi-literate ex pros and replace them proper coherent sports j journalists.

18 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Alarmingly Richard Gordon falling over himself to assure 'Doddsie' that his sportsound seat would be left open. Wish BBC  Scotland would use this opportunity to permanently clear out their sad array of semi-literate ex pros and replace them proper coherent sports j journalists.

Derek McInnes incoming.

On 13/03/2021 at 14:53, gannonball said:

Pretty sure Chick Young jizzed his pants recollecting the Alan Mcgregor save there.

His outstanding contribution from what I heard yesterday , was interrupting the tribute to Alastair Alexander to announce (after the usual amount of waffle and failure to get to the fvkkin point) that Walter (“the great man”) isn’t dead.

Edited by A96