Sportsound Watch

Richard Foster (I think) interrupting a red card incident being described live to tell us about a goal that's already been ruled offside for the ****.

Do the people covering the OF get told they have priority over anyone else no matter what? Serious question.

On 11/02/2021 at 16:05, Leith Green said:

I think he was talking about current players, rather than historical ones (christ, cannae believe I just called the 80s historical 😭)

Do you?

He certainly didn't say so.  The point he was making was that it was so rare.  Observing it of current players when one OF side has won everything for four years would hardly be worth the bother.

I listened to OAM for about 20minutes just after half time. At one point they were talking about some incident in a light hearted way and there was a laugh in the background to which Willie Miller responded with "That's why we don't have women in the studio ". Not a word was said in response and I was left wondering if I had misheard but I'm sure that's what he said.

38 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I listened to OAM for about 20minutes just after half time. At one point they were talking about some incident in a light hearted way and there was a laugh in the background to which Willie Miller responded with "That's why we don't have women in the studio ". Not a word was said in response and I was left wondering if I had misheard but I'm sure that's what he said.

I thought it was, that’s why we have women (to do the laughing), but regardless it was a dinosauric statement, good old Willie!

I thought it was, that’s why we have women (to do the laughing), but regardless it was a dinosauric statement, good old Willie!

I took it more that Willie was saying “that’s why we have women to do the laughing” as men are too hell bent on arguing back and forth that they don’t seem to realise how ridiculous they sound.

At the point in proceedings Willie had a point, he just made an erse of communicating it.

Don’t think it’s as bad as is being made out.

I suffered some of Chick s interview with S##n#ss this evening

I was not surprised Willie Miller was not in his greatest 11

When S##n#ss said Dave MacKay and John Robertson were under appreciated in Scotland he conveniently forgot that it was by his pre Sevco fans . Give Chick his due he disagreed wrt MacKay

Chick did not disagree , however , when it came to his justification of being  possibly the dirtiest player in the history of Scottish football.                           Apparently he should have rolled around after being tackled rather than seeking retribution.                                          Anyone " tackled " by him , or some of his teammates eg Roberts , never got the chance to feign injury

On 16/02/2021 at 18:39, Leith Green said: