Sportsound Watch

Packie really really needs assurances that his beloved aren’t that far behind,

His hypothetical rambling earlier in the show made me realise I have never heard anyone so desperate on the radio in my life. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Hope he is OK.

40 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Another Lennon meltdown on Sportsound on the back of some tough questioning from Kenny MacIntyre.

I thought MacIntyre was way over the top wrt asking Lennon about his future , the other questions were fair enough ( what could be heard)

No leaked photos arisen yet of the changing rooms in question ?

12 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Another Lennon meltdown on Sportsound on the back of some tough questioning from Kenny MacIntyre.

Kenny McIntyre was surprisingly good I thought.

Lennon was utterly laughable, offering the defence of the playground.

When asked about Swinney's comments, he said "that's his opinion".  When asked if he stood by his comments about facilities at St Johnstone and Hamilton, he said "that's my opinion".  

Absolutely ludicrous to hide behind shite like that as if it's remotely meaningful.  

Then he wandered off, unhappy that he was being asked about the sensational, unbidden rubbish he came out with two days before.  He sounded like a huffy child who can't rationally defend his behaviour, but can't accept or admit personal failings either.

51 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Lennon is an absolute clown of a manager. Quite why Celtic thought he'd be the man to bring 10 in a row genuinely brings up the question if they actually wanted it or not. 

They thought Rangers were so bad it wouldn't matter. They could've appointed you and me as joint managers and still won. That wouldn't have got the dafties out to welcome the new management and buy season tickets though the way appointing a real sellick man would.

And what else could be sweeter than winning 10 in a row? 

Winning 10 in a row with Neil Lennon as manager and the seethe it would create on the other side.

How has that worked out for you Peter?

5 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Kenny McIntyre was surprisingly good I thought.

Lennon was utterly laughable, offering the defence of the playground.

When asked about Swinney's comments, he said "that's his opinion".  When asked if he stood by his comments about facilities at St Johnstone and Hamilton, he said "that's my opinion".  

Absolutely ludicrous to hide behind shite like that as if it's remotely meaningful.  

Then he wandered off, unhappy that he was being asked about the sensational, unbidden rubbish he came out with two days before.  He sounded like a huffy child who can't rationally defend his behaviour, but can't accept or admit personal failings either.

I reckon he's been told to wind it in from the board, and was unhappy that he was unable to properly unload again.

12 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

He has turned around Ross County with a limited budget . Imagine what he could do elsewhere

Wot?  If Hughes wants to sign a guy on £5k a week he'll be allowed to.

Wee bit of a stand-off between jack ross and Kenny McIntyre there! 
Pretty uncomfortable listening to be honest. I was close to preforming an audio version of Homer's reversal into the hedge.

Insisting McIntyre let him finish only to talk all over his next question. Demanding to be treated with more respect while treating McIntyre with very little. Not a moment he'll look back on with pride I hope.