Sportsound Watch

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Really, what are the protocols?

Clubs are still getting players to travel individually to training, im not sure why its miraculously fine to disregard that at International level.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

International travel carries a much higher risk since they're travelling through various uncontrolled, at least in terms of what they can control, environments and countries. The airport and the aircraft itself are potential risks for catching the virus. 

Well yes, which is why International football, certainly at youth level, shouldn't be happening at the moment.

5 minutes ago, ropy said:

The isolation seems to be 14 days from the test, not from the contact, is that what happens in the real world? 

If you mean 14 days from the positive test then yes, that is what happens in the 'real world'. Upon receipt of a positive test the Track and Trace team 'interview' the person who has tested positive, and it is only at this time will they identify who has been a close contact.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Clubs are still getting players to travel individually to training, im not sure why its miraculously fine to disregard that at International level.

Well yes, which is why International football, certainly at youth level, shouldn't be happening at the moment.

Agreed. It's daft that they are still going ahead with it.

Why are they still letting Derek McInness witter on while the games have restarted? 

They missed the Hibs penalty and subsequent follow-up goal. 

I bet they would have cut away into live commentary had the penalty been at the other end. 

Edited by The Master

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it perhaps because it's easy for players to drive to training, but not easy for them to drive to Greece? If they made their own way there on different flights and stayed at different hotels they'd be at more risk.

I'm still confused as to which protocols the SFA have breached here?

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
11 minutes ago, The Master said:
Why are they still letting Derek McInness witter on while the games have restarted? 
They missed the Hibs penalty and subsequent follow-up goal. 
I bet they would have cut away into live commentary had the penalty been at the other end. 

They said they were having technical problems.

Not at Easter Road.

You could hear the stadium noise in the background while McInness was still spouting his shite. 

27 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

McKinness on blethering shite as well.

Do these thick c***s not understand that the SFA may have protocols but they will have no control over protocols within hotels, four the cleaning of buses and planes, of the stadium and of the Greek team?

Pot and kettle you total moron.

36 minutes ago, spalding said:

Bonner's in a parallel universe 

Great fun listening to him though 😀

Not sure about the latter

40 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Pat Bonner saying Shankland a similar player to Dykes....

Was it hero Doddsie that corrected him ?

or Michael

Not at Easter Road.
You could hear the stadium noise in the background while McInness was still spouting his shite. 
They said something along the lines of "We're having a few technical problems but let's go back to Easter Road where Liam has news of something happening".

I have to admit it seemed strange that they missed the start of the half. I'd been away from the radio, came back in and wondered why they were still talking to McInnes.

More mention earlier of clubs 'putting their case' to the Scottish government regarding getting crowds back, and talk of them needing help.

Why should football be given money over another industry? The popular line now is to claim it's all about mental health, but I'm absolutely not buying that. It's definitely a factor for many people, but I'm absolutely not buying that clubs are all suddenly so massively concerned about it after years of not particularly giving a f**k. I hate this disingenuous talk that brings up mental health issues. It's capitalism, pure capitalism, that is driving the increasingly pathetic mewlings from p***ks like the Aberdeen chairman regarding getting fans back to games.