Sportsound Watch

20 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Thought Tom English talked well tonight.Also warming to Craig Levine,he comes across as very personable. Had a great dislike for Tom English after her evisicrative  attack on a former Clyde Chairman and player a year or two ago.

He can talk well at times , as can Craig Levein 

I certainly remember English going OTT with his criticism of John Brown as manager

Daryl Broadfoot seems o.k.

On 16/11/2020 at 17:22, craigkillie said:

It doesn't presume anything. Serbia couldn't string two passes together and have barely won a game of football in the last two years since the World Cup.

They made up for it last night

Tito rules

Julie Fleeting totally bossing last night’s Sportsound. I know that she was only competing against Billy Dodds and David Currie, but she was the only one speaking sense. Another thing that gets me about Dodds, he seems desperate to be everybody’s mate by giving people unwanted nicknames. The only person that I have ever heard calling Richard Gordon “Rich” and last night only referring to David Currie as “DC”. Cringeworthy.

Julie Fleeting totally bossing last night’s Sportsound. I know that she was only competing against Billy Dodds and David Currie, but she was the only one speaking sense. Another thing that gets me about Dodds, he seems desperate to be everybody’s mate by giving people unwanted nicknames. The only person that I have ever heard calling Richard Gordon “Rich” and last night only referring to David Currie as “DC”. Cringeworthy.

Much prefer Julie to Shelley. The latter is as bad as Billy.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Partially because I'm a Dundee fan and am obligated to find Billy Dodds a horrendous human being, but I honestly believe that only Pat Bonner is shitter at commentary than Dodds.

He always says, put the ball into an area, nonsensical.