Sportsound Watch

33 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Clicked 'Listen Live' on the BBC website to find out it's Billy Dodds and Steven Naismith on tonight.

judge judy do not want GIF

Oh no! I’m addicted to the show and I will listen to the podcast tomorrow morning while walking our dog. But I will find myself shouting at my headphones. There will have to be at least one obligatory discussion around the unfairness of relegating Hearts and how the season really could have been finished.

47 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Clicked 'Listen Live' on the BBC website to find out it's Billy Dodds and Steven Naismith on tonight.

judge judy do not want GIF

Naismith: " I literally..."

Dodds : "Sturm graz"

Naismith: " literally..."

Dodds : "Rangers"

Naismith: "I literally..."

Dodds : "for me Sturm Graz..."

Naismith: " Doddsy will tell you ..."

Dodds : "Naisy will tell you.."

Naismith: " Doddsy  ..."

Dodds : "Naisy ..."

EjA2G3kWAAEw9f0.jpg.c97ef98163902507ca0088e47aafd1c8.jpg

"

4 hours ago, Bonzoboys said:

Is everybody in Scottish football "y".  (apologies if "y" should be "ie")  Naisdy, Doddsy.  Tonight Naismith even called where hearts play Tyny!!

Well it is only the third largest sports stadium in Edinburgh...........................

200.gif

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yep staying in the same time zone worked a treat.

Haha, quite. 

I accept that if you don't have Steven Fletcher and instead have Mcburnie (at that time, at any rate) you'll struggle to be as good as you were away to Albania or at home to Israel going forward. But both those games were abject performances well below par in every position on the park.  McFadden has been on that show pretty much ever since, but not once have I heard anything other than excuses for those games. If McIntyre wasn't so sycophantic, he might have asked him what went wrong in those games and made him answer. 

On 29/09/2020 at 09:12, Merkland Red said:

Up here there is no appetite for anything other than an old firm two horse race.

Aberdeen fans don't help themselves either, sevco haven't done any better than Aberdeen in closing the gap in the last two season.
Pretending it's a two horse race when in reality it's not is even more laughable.

37 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Aberdeen fans don't help themselves either, sevco haven't done any better than Aberdeen in closing the gap in the last two season.
Pretending it's a two horse race when in reality it's not is even more laughable.

You do realise that he’s talking about the media?

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Moaning at the media talking about the glasga two, when you guys do the same thing on here.
The fact that Aberdeen finished second for two season proves it can be done. 

You really are missing the point. Not for the first time.