Sportsound Watch

On 20/09/2020 at 14:34, G-MAN said:

Glad someone else picked up on this ****

Been to Scandinavia and comes back as one of the most arrogant, know it all pundit I’ve ever heard.

Also played down Aberdeen’s result as Stavanger are a poor side apparently.

Presume he's back because he doesn't need to pay child maintenance now?

46 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Did anyone else hear Derek Ferguson pronounce the W in sword in his post match report on Saturday? 😅  

Aye !! .....was going to post about that myself , but forgot. 

Still like him on OAM though

Charlie Adam not grasping that whether he minds getting Covid or not during a pandemic is pretty irrelevant.

It was entirely relevant to the question being asked, which was whether he thought lower league players should be getting tested. The reaction to his comments has been way OTT, you'd think he'd gone on some David Icke style rant about the virus being fake.

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It was entirely relevant to the question being asked, which was whether he thought lower league players should be getting tested. The reaction to his comments has been way OTT, you'd think he'd gone on some David Icke style rant about the virus being fake.

If you think me saying he doesn't seem to grasp the risks is way OTT then fair enough, I'm not one to deny you your internet fun.

I retain my opinion that his answer was less than coherent. I'm not on Twitter so presumably your 'david Icke' reference has come from there because...well it's fucking twitter.

Wonderful line from Ian McCall on last night’s show. Iain McMenemy the Stenhousemuir director, was on disputing something that Ian McCall  said his Chief Executive had told him from a meeting of the lower league clubs earlier in the year. McMenemy said that the meeting that McCall was talking about must have been only Championship clubs. “No, no, we’re not in the Championship, we got relegated.” Cue laughter from me this morning while walking my dog.

It still irritates me that no one corrects Bonner. Could someone not have had a word with him off air and asked that he just tries to pronounce names correctly?

It's lazy and arrogant from Bonner and shows how little of a shit the producers give about quality.

Why do all these pundits seem to expect free-flowing, exciting football every time they go out? Every time I listen, they talk so negatively about the games. 

I rarely hear this tone when games in England are covered by Sky, BT or BBC. They seem incapable of actually analysing what went on in the games.

Edited by EdinburghLivi