Sportsound Watch

8 hours ago, virginton said:

It's also the time when Le Guen had the temerity to object to the chicken nuggets, chips and tomato sauce staple diet that had kept double-digit IQ 'athletes' like Barry Ferguson sated since birth.

You forgot the Monster Munch.

7 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

It unquestionably was a big story. I can't be bothered looking back - was there a bigger story that year?

I don't think there was, it was the most high profile manager in Scotland in years going against Scotlands highest profile player. Richard Gordon was probably right to be fair.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I don't think there was, it was the most high profile manager in Scotland in years going against Scotlands highest profile player. Richard Gordon was probably right to be fair.

Absolute pish. He said that there wouldn't be a bigger story all year. In January.

Total pandering garbage.

10 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

It unquestionably was a big story. I can't be bothered looking back - was there a bigger story that year?

Maddie McCann went missing and the First Minister came from the SNP for the first time.

Listened to Friday’s podcast earlier - Maurice Ross sure is a bundle of laughs.

Glad someone else picked up on this ****

Been to Scandinavia and comes back as one of the most arrogant, know it all pundit I’ve ever heard.

Also played down Aberdeen’s result as Stavanger are a poor side apparently.

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Glad someone else picked up on this ****

Been to Scandinavia and comes back as one of the most arrogant, know it all pundit I’ve ever heard.

Also played down Aberdeen’s result as Stavanger are a poor side apparently.

I agree he was an arse but I actually felt as though he came across reasonably well informed. When he criticised the Stavanger team, it felt more like a criticism of this year's team against previous years. May be fair considering he played for them.