Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

It was when he tried to teach Jason Leitch what the quarantine period should be, that was my highlight. Also Foster totally unwilling to blame the Aberdeen players, it’s the clubs fault for not explaining the rules properly. Totally arrogant.

I’ve met Foster a couple of times, and he seems a decent bloke, but he really doesn’t help himself at times.  I guess there’s nothing worse than a little intelligence.

Edited by Savage Henry

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

It was when he tried to teach Jason Leitch what the quarantine period should be, that was my highlight. Also Foster totally unwilling to blame the Aberdeen players, it’s the clubs fault for not explaining the rules properly. Totally arrogant.

Ooft. Will need to give the podcast For that day a listen. I didn't think Foster could be more ridiculous after touting himself up the Scotland squad a few years ago but fair fucks to him he’s managed it.

On 12/08/2020 at 20:33, pandarilla said:

Pat bonnar tried to make a funny about motherwell and their cardboard cut outs at fir park, and how there were more away fans than home ones.

The actual funny part was when Richard Gordon pointed out that it's a serious initiative relating to 'missing people' - and not away fans.

I laughed a lot.

Richard Gordon had made a Roger Hunt of himself about that on Saturday and quickly had to correct himself on it during half time.

I’m not sure that this has ever happened before, but last night’s Sportsound had two pundits who, for the most part, were excellent and spoke really well on the matters in hand, and a presenter who was pathetic and came across as not really being very good at his job. The pundits were Marvin Bartley and Stephen Craigan, with the presenter David Currie.

I think BBC Scotland have a training school for presenters to stop them using joined up talking and to speak in single syllables with pauses in between. Currie and Kheradine and several newsreaders all got an A in the tests.

Good to see that the fans of Hamilton, St Mirren, Killie, St Johnstone, Ross County and Dundee Utd wil get 30 minutes (maybe) devoted to discussing their matches while Stewart and all these other arseholes spend time crying about Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic.

Fucking fannies

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Tearful pish. He's saying Hearts should get special treatment because they're such a big club.

One of the worst run clubs  in the country. 

Forgotten Seats,  awful managers, directors of football, pointless legal battles. 

Hearts are probably the biggest danger to the championship as they are such a shambolically run club.