Sportsound Watch

Tom English, who I used to defend up until a couple of months ago, summing up the Aberdeen/Rangers match said that Aberdeen’s aggression improved in the second half to the extent that it went over the top when Andy Considine “did” Scott Arfield. As I’ve said elsewhere, Considine has to be red carded because of his studs up challenge, but he certainly didn’t “do” Arfield as he got 100% of the ball, and it was Arfield who was trying to “do” Considine with  both his feet off the ground challenge at the same  time.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Tom English, who I used to defend up until a couple of months ago, summing up the Aberdeen/Rangers match said that Aberdeen’s aggression improved in the second half to the extent that it went over the top when Andy Considine “did” Scott Arfield. As I’ve said elsewhere, Considine has to be red carded because of his studs up challenge, but he certainly didn’t “do” Arfield as he got 100% of the ball, and it was Arfield who was trying to “do” Considine with  both his feet off the ground challenge at the same  time.

He probably didnt even watch it.

Fucking tit that he is.

Stopped listening to the podcast after the weekend based on the list of Fran & Anna guests who would be discussing Fran & Anna/Fran & Anna's potential signings/Anna in Europe/"the ten"/etc.

The media have got their "big two" back for an unending wankathon covering everything about them.  At least when sevco were starting out on their new kids "journey" down the leagues, other teams were given some airtime.

Oh, and English used to be really good when he wrote for The Scotsman, but since being elevated to his BBC post, he's become a major fudbucket sycophantic erse.

Cheers  😠   

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Good that they're calling it as is and not slavering shite like Graham Spiers or Robert Grieve.

What's graham spiers said about it?

Every time McCann speaks, the woman covering the Hamilton game loves to interrupt. It's quite funny the way she just went, 'GREAT CHANCE... Billy Dodds' as McCann was half way through a spiel.

I listened to the BBC commentary as there was no sound on the Motherwell stream.  I think Preston was the co-commentator but the team couldn’t comprehend the substitute rules. Are they complex?

20 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Have Sportsound finally realised Billy Dodds needs a carer?

McFadden is doing the United game on his own, and Jon Daly the same at Livi, but Dodds needs Connie McLaughlin beside him.

Billy luvs carers!

46 minutes ago, ropy said:

I listened to the BBC commentary as there was no sound on the Motherwell stream.  I think Preston was the co-commentator but the team couldn’t comprehend the substitute rules. Are they complex?

It involves counting to five, and counting to three at the same time.  It’s no wonder Biscuits “Allan” Preston struggled.  

50 minutes ago, ropy said:

My favourite bit was when the commentator tried to remember the third change Motherwell had made to their starting lineup and Preston cheerfully suggested a Dundee Utd player was the said name.