Sportsound Watch

Chief executive Neil Doncaster, however, said he was still "looking forward with confidence to the resumption of matches next weekend, so long as Minnie Caldwell tribute-act Ann Budge and her colon-cleaning ramora fish Tom English stop trying to sabotage the plan."

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Willie Miller 'they'll send the tests to a labretery'

Although some of their football news coverage has been pitiful, their comments and insight on the Covid testing and how it works is utterly cringeworthy.

Just now, Golden Gordon said:

Lucky escape, I thought his line of argument was leading his asking why all tests weren't just carried out by the NHS.

To be fair to WM, I think what he was trying to do was tease out the point that clubs do private tests then a positive means on to the NHS.

His execution was poor, but the sentiment was good.

Just now, ropy said:

Just had 10 minutes on what big Brian doesn’t know

Fat Brian just said "dont rule out the Court of Session again" - cue the JKB arseholes on here telling us that if arbitration doesnt work then they have "recourse to the court".

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Yet again they show themselves up as not having a clue how things work.

When talking about what happens with false positives, and the canceling of games we had the comment about clubs not being happy as they could lose money etc and the classic they might have been on TV and they'd lose money for that.

How many times does it need said before these clowns understand, you do not get money for being on TV in the league. It's all added to the prize pot shared out to the clubs.

Richard Gordon

"If they do start the new competition on 26th December, does that mean the 19/20 winners are only the holders for 6 days?"

Wonder when he thinks the final is??????????????

frustrated head GIF

21 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

I've had to switch over to Pick Of The Pops to avoid this happening to my brain...

bc98a4fa91f7eadc9daa97a9570983c3950f1fb2

Which years this week? I download from BBC Sounds and listen during the week. I’m hoping for 1972.