Sportsound Watch

56 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Add Jim Jefferies to the list of morons who are saying "Wee shood huv plaid the seeson too a finush!"

See when people do this on here I think they look like a bigger idiot than the person making the statement.

Unless you jump about speaking absolutely perfect English all the time with no hint of your own local accent then surely you would sound like this too.

Why not just say Jim Jefferies is another who said they should have played the season to a finish.

No idea why this gets me so “triggered” but it does. 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

See when people do this on here I think they look like a bigger idiot than the person making the statement.

Unless you jump about speaking absolutely perfect English all the time with no hint of your own local accent then surely you would sound like this too.

Why not just say Jim Jefferies is another who said they should have played the season to a finish.

No idea why this gets me so “triggered” but it does. 

It's to emphasize the foolishness of the statement and the person making said statement and also to further discredit the argument.

Edited by DA Baracus

36 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Did you fart in ma Whitbread?"

"No, I'm Tessa Sanderson."

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

And this is with an edit? Ffs.

that might work to a largely undemanding audience - say a Mrs Brown's Boys live audience or someone who enjoys Jane Godley voiceovers. 

Edited by KingRocketman II
FFS now I am editing. Godley for Dogley.

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ex footballer being an out of touch simple moron shocker.

Thanks for that, it's difficult to enjoy self-righteous irritation when the obvious is pointed out.  I suppose I need to re-evaluate my life choices on the back of this.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Add Jim Jefferies to the list of morons who are saying "Wee shood huv plaid the seeson too a finush!"

Like the above poster points out, not once have the reasons why it wasn't possible been pointed out.

Aye all these morons wanting all the games played eh. Why bother with that shite when you can just have a rushed dodgy vote which can then be adjusted to suit the desired outcome. 🙃

2 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Aye all these morons wanting all the games played eh. Why bother with that shite when you can just have a rushed dodgy vote which can then be adjusted to suit the desired outcome. 🙃

It's been done to death why the games couldn't be played.

At this stage, anyone arguing they can is indeed an absolute moron, like staggering thick.

Adjusted vote?

17 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

FFS.  Why not make it a 15 team league and make each team play the Harlem Globetrotters at ping pong at a random point during the season.

Each game of ping pong is started by Anne Budge firing the partially lubricated ball at a fair speed out of her gash.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

So do you do this every single time? 

Not all the time. Usually I reserve for things that have been repeated over and over despite the masses of evidence against it.

Hearts and their mouthpeices have actually sickened me.

i can almost hear them all on sportsound now after the first matches in August.

I hear Tom English saying "look we've only played one round of fixtures. Lets scrap them and get reconstruction back on the table"

Everyone else agrees and says its so unfair.

Today we're still getting all manner of ex jambos given media space.The judge will force reconstruction etc.

Please make them stop.

5 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

When could the matches have been played? Premiership teams just started non contact training this week.

At the moment, beginning of August is pencilled in for pro football to start.

Lets assume you played twice a week for the 8 matches you had left? 

And lets assume you made the playoffs?

That is another 6 matches (4 in the champ, their winner v you home and away)

There is zero chance that those 14 matches could take place in less than a 7 week period.

So, if that starts from the beginning of August, the new season wont start til - what - 19th or 26th September 

Great plan - and presumably why your board voted that the 19/20 season couldnt be finished.

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's been done to death why the games couldn't be played.

At this stage, anyone arguing they can is indeed an absolute moron, like staggering thick.

Adjusted vote?

See when you said "staggering thick" did you mean to say staggeringly thick? 🙃

2 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Good, i don't want a clever **** like you making an arse of themselves.

Yes, because a single typing error definitely signifies that, whereas a refusal to understand primary school level maths seemingly doesn't.

3 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Only thing I can think of is if, like Rangers* fans, we complain on mass they might take notice of a pile of complaints of a similar nature.

I think you meant "en masse", but your version is also true.