Sportsound Watch

5 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

AB is just doing what she feels is in the best interests of her club, whether she is right or wrong will be decided in time.

I don't think she has, she makes varying promises, like promising to accept relegation if that's what the clubs decide, then failing to make the slightest effort to persuade them to her side by picking up the phone, then to fighting it all the way in the courts to keep the fans onside in a futile token and self destructive gesture. She might have been successful in the IT industry and sold out at the right time, but she's totally clueless in the world of Scottish football.

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Tell me about the nature of the reconstruction that would remedy this.

Exactly. A 14 team top league has everyone playing each other twice then split.Top 6 play each other twice as do bottom 8. Heard it from so many people, but like you I fail to see how this will make much difference to the over all league other than make everyone poorer.

Exactly. A 14 team top league has everyone playing each other twice then split.Top 6 play each other twice as do bottom 8. Heard it from so many people, but like you I fail to see how this will make much difference to the over all league other than make everyone poorer.

You could have 14 team league playing each other 3 times 39 games.

Then add an extra game by playing an extra derby game on the first day of the season.

Rangers v Celtic
Hibs v Hearts
Dundee utd v Aberdeen
Hamilton v Motherwell
Killie v St Mirren
Ross county v Inverness
Livingston v St Johnstone (not a derby but always 1 or 2 that arent)

Gives you 4 old firm games. No silly split total of 40 games.

Totally shit today - everyone singing from the same hymn sheet - no alternative views.  How does Neil McCann get a gig? Every week he repeats the exact same thing. 'Why? I don't get it', because he cannot find anyone to argue against his great desire for the Sevco proposal. Well Neil if you don't get it try asking others with a different viewpoint from Sunday to Fri so you don't have to repeat the same question every Saturday. But a bit of research is too much to ask.  And what was the point of John Collins? Eventually had to switch off.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not that it will make a difference but I've put in a complaint about English's bias.

It's not journalism by any stretch of the imagination - but ill-informed, factually inaccurate guff supporting one side of the argument but never exploring the other side.

I expect We deserve better.

14 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Totally shit today - everyone singing from the same hymn sheet - no alternative views.  How does Neil McCann get a gig? Every week he repeats the exact same thing. 'Why? I don't get it', because he cannot find anyone to argue against his great desire for the Sevco proposal. Well Neil if you don't get it try asking others with a different viewpoint from Sunday to Fri so you don't have to repeat the same question every Saturday. But a bit of research is too much to ask.  And what was the point of John Collins? Eventually had to switch off.

John Collins made Willie Miller sound like Bertrand fuking Russel today. Chapeau. 

c**t should never be on that programme again.

7 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

John Collins made Willie Miller sound like Bertrand fuking Russel today. Chapeau. 

c**t should never be on that programme again.

Forgetting crappy opinions, his voice alone makes me reach for the mute button, never good on the radio.

Guest SJP79
48 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"unfairly" won't stand up in court.

I think it will be a slightly different approach than just standing there saying we have been treated unfairly, a generalised comment I made not Ann Budge or Hearts 

Guest SJP79
37 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah you did more than that, but falter at the first hurdle shoved in front of your 'logic'.

What logic ?

Guest SJP79
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed.

You were implying that reconstruction was worth pursuing, because currently, so few teams are capable of winning the league.  

No i said the league could'nt be any worse than it already is, reconstruction or no reconstruction, its a two horse race.