Sportsound Watch

34 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just because.you played football does not mean you are best placed or intelligent enough or in general have to ability to do that.

Most of these ex players live in a football vacuum and folk from outside bring other strengths and knowledge, which should work alongside those from football.

At least John Collins played some of his football on the continent

It increased his ( footballing ) outlook on life , and made him a better player

46 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

John Collins - 'Why should you let people that haven't played football make decisions?'

Did I just hear that correctly?! Because Scottish football is largely funded by those people you absolute fucking whopper.

Money talks eg we must have 4 bb derbies in a season

6 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

To be honest it would be a better show if these panelists were sat listening to a bunch of random fans views on all this.

According to Tam Cowan earlier, "all fans would agree with 14 10 10 10"

Unfortunately they are all working in a vacuum....................the one inside their heids

7 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

He is still a spoon - as evidenced by his "man management" at Easter Road.

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

According to Tam Cowan earlier, "all fans would agree with 14 10 10 10"

Unfortunately they are all working in a vacuum....................the one inside their heids

If you didnt know any better, you'd think hearts sponsor this channel.

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just because.you played football does not mean you are best placed or intelligent enough or in general have to ability to do that.

Most of these ex players live in a football vacuum and folk from outside bring other strengths and knowledge, which should work alongside those from football.

Especially successful business persons.

I suspect Tom English has immortalised himself with the words, 'Successful businesswoman' in the same way he immortalised John Brown as, 'Howling at the moon'.

25 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

It did and made it possible to take his top off to make points to players & I believe had very poor man manager skills. Proof that just because you played & were decent, you have the skills required.

I seem to say this every week now, but today was up there with the worst ever. 

Tam Cowan and wanting to finish the league, then reconstruction, he must have been at the wind up surely! 

Todays guests and panel just talked the biggest bollocks ever.. still saying Reconstruction required and Fecken Colt teams just give it a rest! The BBC agenda is just sickening completely turned the programme away from what was a decent listen with some decent debate. Now just a sycophantic crawling bunch. At least Tam Cowan is living up to the “ill informed” description of the show.

At least Cosgrove still manages to put some realistic views over at times. Although Murray the MSP guy was given a platform today that went totally unchallenged!

Not that it will make a difference but I've put in a complaint about English's bias.

It's not journalism by any stretch of the imagination - but ill-informed, factually inaccurate guff supporting one side of the argument but never exploring the other side.

I expect better.

Guest SJP79
2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

My god theyre trying to get reconstruction back.

ITS FUCKING UNFAIR TO LET HEARTS STAY UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS.

How is it ?

Guest SJP79
8 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

They finished bottom of the league?

Aye but we all know the circumstances regarding the league being finished, the dodgy dundee vote etc, all member clubs have a duty of care to the other clubs.

Edited by SJP79