Sportsound Watch

54 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Really? Well done to the guys who refused to pay staff their full wage. Boo the guys who used their cash flow to pay their staff the full wage.

Will be interesting to see what he says about us. We paid our staff their full wage and kept them on as a call centre to phone as much of the supporters on the database as possible to find out if they were coping during the pandemic.

They didn't pay their staff the full wage. Keep making things up though.   😏

1 hour ago, Austin McCann said:

They didn't pay their staff the full wage. Keep making things up though.   😏

What did they pay them then? If I'm mistaken then fair enough but they certainly didn't try to strong arm their players in to taking a wage cut through the press.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

What did they pay them then? If I'm mistaken then fair enough but they certainly didn't try to strong arm their players in to taking a wage cut through the press.

😄 They paid them 50% promising to make it up later. They reneged on that promise and are now in the process of doing what a bairn with a biscuit erse could see needed done. 

But hey go with the big bad Hertz chat, it's a good distraction.

15 hours ago, Green Day said:

Tom English having a go at Hibs today for our cuts. Then finishing off by praising Budge for getting her cuts in early............

His one man mission to shag a wealthy pensioner continues...........

Scooby Doo is less confused than him. I wonder what he thinks about before he goes to sleep, he’s absolutely finished as a respectable voice in Scottish football. 

On 18/06/2020 at 20:25, ropy said:

Presumably English has his name in for the voice over gig on the Hearts documentary?

I feel like I’ve been waiting for this documentary to appear for about 3 years. I’m glad they’ve hung on tbh, if this documentary isn’t absolute scenes from start to finish then the producers will have made a pigs ear of it. 

9 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

😄 They paid them 50% promising to make it up later. They reneged on that promise and are now in the process of doing what a bairn with a biscuit erse could see needed done. 

But hey go with the big bad Hertz chat, it's a good distraction.

Who was on a deferral for 50%? Where has it been confirmed that the deferred wages won’t be paid back? 

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Succulent clitoris

Cheryl Cole Okay GIF - CherylCole Okay Awkward GIFs

59 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Who was on a deferral for 50%? Where has it been confirmed that the deferred wages won’t be paid back? 

A'body else's players and staff. JambosKickBack

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

A'body else's players and staff. JambosKickBack

They, remarkably, decided that St Johnstone not yet selling season tickets was a sign of our impending doom, and despite multiple readings of the posts I still cant figure out their logic.

15 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

We paid our staff their full wage and kept them on as a call centre to phone as much of the supporters on the database as possible to find out if they were coping during the pandemic.

Club: "How are you coping" 

Supporter:  "Fine" 

Club: "I see you've nor renewed your season ticket yet... " 

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

That's football in the community. Clubs "reach out" to supporters and "partners"...to ask for money.

10 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Yes, you're absolutely correct. The club reached out to pensioners who were distanced and had no means of getting supplies due to the initial fears during the pandemic because they'd like to sell them a season ticket.

Do the hearts fans read the nonsense they type before pressing send?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Yes, you're absolutely correct. The club reached out to pensioners who were distanced and had no means of getting supplies due to the initial fears during the pandemic because they'd like to sell them a season ticket.

Do the hearts fans read the nonsense they type before pressing send?

Something Hearts also did. Just done it, no song and dance, no point scoring, just done it.

English lulled us into a false sense of security. Because he didn't sound like Alan Preston, Billy Dodds,Neil McCann or Chic Young we believed there was some intelligence in there(also as he wasn't involved in open all mics and didn't shout 'chance' every three minutes). We forgave him his odd error because football was not his first language and we thought he may be confusing his odd ball game with ours(possibly why he has such an affinity with the hoofballing barbarians of Gorgie). His latest ramblings, with no coherence or alternative solution reveal he is as thick as Alex Rae and has been fooling us all these years. But never mind 400000 seethers think he's a great guy.

Ian Murray MP is on now - utter dick of a man, embarrassing that he is my MP, despite all my efforts to get the c**t out.

Its fairly clear that we can see how the BBC is positioning itself...........