Sportsound Watch

4 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Clydes idea of lower league reconstruction also is worth talking about on this show.

What's that? Thought they were just against anything that would put them back in the bottom tier.

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

This idea has one single focus.  To make sure the championship gets played as much as possible. 

She wants the whole season played.  

Clydes idea of lower league reconstruction also is worth talking about on this show.  Not that they will.

The first two points - what's wrong with that?

The third point - I'd like to hear that. 

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Ron knows this. Luckily for him, he has security on his 'investment' 

:lol: Of course he fucking does. Why wouldn’t he protect himself? Standard business practice. 

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Ron knows this. Luckily for him, he has security on his 'investment' 

He wouldn't be much of a businessman if he didn't, would he?

And as you can see from his frequent meltdowns in the paper and on the radio you can see he's losing it.  Oh, wait. 

15 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Genuine questions

Does anybody believe Doncaster is worth his massive salary?

And where is he during this shitshow?

No, but everyone thought that long before the coronavirus situation.

15 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Loving it 🤣

Loving what?

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

This isn't anything new, mate - these are questions we've been asking for a while, and we want her gone. 

Fair enough. Never knew about the mystery 'philanthropists', but then I don't follow Hearts or their accounts!

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

That's the olive branch, but I think they're fucking mental to offer it.

Our grievance against demotion/expulsion would be better going down the legal route to cause maximum disruption. Lawwell and Doncaster know this.

Why do you want to cause maximum disruption? I thought Hearts cared about Scottish football?

The legal route is an absolute bluff, as there simply isn't a case.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

No, but everyone thought that long before the coronavirus situation.

Loving what?

Fair enough. Never knew about the mystery 'philanthropists', but then I don't follow Hearts or their accounts!

Why do you want to cause maximum disruption? I thought Hearts cared about Scottish football?

The legal route is an absolute bluff, as there simply isn't a case.

We'll see Rumpole.

So Budge has this cash available from pals to help the lower league clubs and the SPFL ask her to submit a paper. So.... something that actually has substance. And she calls this "nonsense".  If it's beyond her spending a few hours to prepare this, it might be a loada pish. Football is full of blowhards who talk a great game but cannot back up their words with hard cash.  Who says "yes", even to millions, on the basis of someone who's talked to someone? Is it Craig Whyte, Dave King or a Nigerian prince? Get it on paper, you numpty.

Naturally the pundits were all for it, swallowing her Boris-style fluff and bluster.

She was not impressive.

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

The first two points - what's wrong with that?

The third point - I'd like to hear that. 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But the fact is if there’s half seasons then the self interest that we are seeing from every club will just occur again.

I would expect say if Hamilton or St Mirren are bottom after a full season then they should go down.  But should Hearts or Dundee come up after only 18 games.  I think we could see a dead rubber season if it continues as is.

But for a laugh we can declare that this means that any series of trophies won in a row is officially declared over.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Ann Budge, who publicly tried to pressure staff into taking 50% wage cuts, and who used the furlough scheme, is now claiming she has access to millions of pounds set aside for Scottish football?

Shes an absolute rodent trying to bribe clubs who are fighting for their life. Its genuinely disgusting.

Some would say ruthless.  I prefer unpleasant.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ann Budge, who publicly tried to pressure staff into taking 50% wage cuts, and who used the furlough scheme, is now claiming she has access to millions of pounds set aside for Scottish football?

Shes an absolute rodent trying to bribe clubs who are fighting for their life. Its genuinely disgusting.

She also said that jobs will be lost if their relegation stands.