Sportsound Watch

Just now, DA Baracus said:

If Hearts are getting millions from myself 'philanthropists' then it raises quite a few questions about Hearts and Budge.

- Where has that millions gone? £9M apparently.

- Where does the FoH money go?

- With millions coming in from the mystery 'philanthropists' and FoH, how have they managed to bungle things so badly both on and off the pitch?

- When will Hearts hold Budge to account for this monumental mismanagement? 

I think she feels this is some sort of ace up her sleeve, but I think she's actually made a bit of an own goal here due to points I've notes above. She's inadvertently shown herself up to be even more incompetent than before and has actually shown that her mismanagement and incompetence is on a much larger scale than anyone ever imagined.

Hearts fans; get her punted ASAP and take your club back.

Loving it 🤣

Just now, Green Day said:

Sorry, I disagree. The narrative is now under Budges control and Doncaster is being painted into a corner. His only way out is to fess up and confirm how the chat went.

As I said, Budge is clearly at it, and staying silent is not the answer.

Only because of these foaming at the mouth idiots on the radio.  A fucking blind man can see it's a bribe and not one of them has even suggested that.

It's like Hearts FM. 

3 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

He needs to do nothing of the sort.  He doesn't answer to Ann Budge or these fannies.

I'm sure he'll put out a statement that will put her in her place sooner rather than later - there is more to this than meets the eye and this might be a case of the successful business woman having pushed it too far.  

Quite right. "Look Neil, help me out here. I've got some mates willing to bung loads of cash to the the lower leagues, no strings likes." 

"That's very interesting Ann, give me some details and I'll get straight onto it." "f**k you Neil, don't know why I bother."

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If Hearts are getting millions from mystery 'philanthropists' then it raises quite a few questions about Hearts and Budge.

You can see 8 3/4 of millions in their last 3 published sets of accounts; it is just treated as ordinary income, the same way that gate receipts and competition winnings are, and spent on whatever it is Hearts spends their money on. Something like 2-3 million was earmarked for player costs, so they kept Christophe Berra in the style to which he has become accustomed.

Edited by Aim Here

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Not for long ^_^

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

For the time being, Aye. :lol:

Please bookmark. 

So you think that due to the unconditional offer of cash to the lower league clubs that Hearts may escape relegation?

This idea has one single focus.  To make sure the championship gets played as much as possible.  Come May next year if the championship is won after only 18 games,  teams in the premier league can make a strong argument that they can’t come up.

A half season in leagues from the championship down kicks revisits the idea of promotion and relegation being unfair.  Hearts don’t want that.  That’s why this magic money tree has been found.  She knows the simplest solution would be to declare the season void or call the 20/21 season a dead rubber.  She wants the whole season played.  

Clydes idea of lower league reconstruction also is worth talking about on this show.  Not that they will.

The Hearts BBC show genuinely try to stick up for Budge every single time. She’s been having a perma shocker for about two years now (probably longer tbf) but is never actually pulled up or questioned properly. Her latest effort of trying to bribe lower league clubs has been roundly lapped up by everyone but Willie Miller ffs!

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

For the time being, Aye. :lol:

Please bookmark. 

It's relegated.  The team in 12th are relegated to the below league when the season is called.

No matter what happens Hearts were relegated, for the 5th time, in season 19/20.  That's a fact.  

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If Hearts are getting millions from myself 'philanthropists' then it raises quite a few questions about Hearts and Budge.

- Where does the FoH money go?

- With millions coming in from the mystery 'philanthropists' and FoH, how have they managed to bungle things so badly both on and off the pitch?

- When will Hearts hold Budge to account for this monumental mismanagement?

I think she feels this is some sort of ace up her sleeve, but I think she's actually made a bit of an own goal here due to points I've notes above. She's inadvertently shown herself up to be even more incompetent than before and has actually shown that her mismanagement and incompetence is on a much larger scale than anyone ever imagined.

Hearts fans; get her punted ASAP and take your club back.

This isn't anything new, mate - these are questions we've been asking for a while, and we want her gone. 

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Expecting a statement from the SPFL 'clarifying ' Budgie's claims.

Exactly what is required.  If there is free money then they need to explain themselves, and fairly quickly. 

Nothing is free though. 

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

So you think that due to the unconditional offer of cash to the lower league clubs that Hearts may escape relegation?

That's the olive branch, but I think they're fucking mental to offer it.

Our grievance against demotion/expulsion would be better going down the legal route to cause maximum disruption. Lawwell and Doncaster know this.

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Exactly what is required.  If there is free money then they need to explain themselves, and fairly quickly. 

Nothing is free though. 

Ron knows this. Luckily for him, he has security on his 'investment'