Sportsound Watch

22 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The guy failed to sign a single attacking player across the summer, and lined up in that game with three defensive midfielders, one of whom was clearly not fit.

While that is true and I am not disappointed he has gone he still had us 3rd in the league at one point, we only conceded goals in 1 game out of 8 after a poor start. 

I still blame the players 100% for the result against Connaghs Quay - they should easily have been good enough to win that tie over 2 games. 

My point was that because he wasn't in the clique that exists in Scottish football he was always going to be targeted by these clowns. 

Edited by paul wright scores

13 minutes ago, RiG said:

I happened to catch bits of Sportsound today and "Biscuits" (I think) was getting torn into Daniel Stendel for his tactics, coaching, line ups. signings etc. Whilst I am sure some of this was justified I don't really recall the same vilification of Levein who is surely partly responsible for this shambles of a Hearts side? 

He is very much the jobs for the boys cheerleader in chief.  It would be interesting to see how many players he has on his agents books that signed for teams around the leagues. See if he is as totally biased as I think he is. 

I happened to catch bits of Sportsound today and "Biscuits" (I think) was getting torn into Daniel Stendel for his tactics, coaching, line ups. signings etc. Whilst I am sure some of this was justified I don't really recall the same vilification of Levein who is surely partly responsible for this shambles of a Hearts side? 

Apart from Michael Stewart, who will have a pop at Levein for the slightest thing. I’m sure Levein is at fault for the youth of today and all the repeats on TV in his mind.

Thought I would put the wireless (😎) on to get the commentary from Sevco/Livi - completely forgetting that BBC Glasgow and Sevco are still having a lover's tiff.

Richard Gordon sounds like he's all alone in the studio, mumbling to himself.

ETA - Not sure who the talking head is but he's just compared Uche Ikpeazu to Sadio Mane............😀

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

5 hours ago, ropy said:

Don’t know what it was like for a neutral but last nights show would have been a good listen for Motherwell and St Mirren fans.

1 hour ago, paulbrucerick said:

It was mentioned on the match thread that the commentator was very good. As I said last night 'he won't last'!

It was brilliant drama, and the commentator was indeed excellent.

2 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

It was mentioned on the match thread that the commentator was very good. As I said last night 'he won't last'!

32 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It was brilliant drama, and the commentator was indeed excellent.

If the Commentator is as good as you say he is and has any sense he'll use Sportsound as a stepping stone to bigger and better things instead of working with a bunch of clowns at a run down circus.

What is the commentators name btw?