Sportsound Watch

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Dearie me, you’re seriously playing the racial card here? Morelos cheats, dives, kicks out, nips, tries his very best to get opposing players sent off, and is one of the worst human beings,on the pitch, in Scotland. He has an equal at Rangers though  in Alan McGregor, and, unless I’m very much mistaken, he’s white.

Where do you even start with this.....

Aberdeen players get up to everything that you mentioned,  yet you forget about that and single out Morelos for your tirade.  It's also been published that beardy sends his players out to target Morelos, to get him sent off. Which is starting to be classed as workplace bullying...

The treatment of Morelos is very similar to the treatment that Meghan Markle receives from the uk media. 

Good ole Scottish players do not receive the same attention or scrutiny that Morelos receives, Leigh Griffiths recent incidents being a good example of the double standards. 

Aberdeen players get up to everything that you mentioned,  yet you forget about that and single out Morelos for your tirade.  It's also been published that beardy sends his players out to target Morelos, to get him sent off. Which is starting to be classed as workplace bullying...

The treatment of Morelos is very similar to the treatment that Meghan Markle receives from the uk media. 
Good ole Scottish players do not receive the same attention or scrutiny that Morelos receives, Leigh Griffiths recent incidents being a good example of the double standards. 

Someone got the fishing rod out early

Anyway, just to reclaim this thread from tedious Rainjurz conspiracy theorists: Sportsound's still shite, but I did hear Bonner correctly identifying a non-Celtic player yesterday - an unexpected step forward.

I wonder if the BBC will ever issue guidance to their match reporters around the country to immediately state which team has scored when Richard Gordon goes to them for an update.  Having to listen to 10-20 seconds of confused, incoherent drivel every time is painful.  I don't think things will ever improve while Chick's involved, though.

36 minutes ago, bennett said:

mad max thats GIF

Richard Gordon did immediately jump in to ask who scored when Bonner started rambling yesterday though, after the Motherwell goal.

Anyway, just to reclaim this thread from tedious Rainjurz conspiracy theorists: Sportsound's still shite, but I did hear Bonner correctly identifying a non-Celtic player yesterday - an unexpected step forward.
I wonder if the BBC will ever issue guidance to their match reporters around the country to immediately state which team has scored when Richard Gordon goes to them for an update.  Having to listen to 10-20 seconds of confused, incoherent drivel every time is painful.  I don't think things will ever improve while Chick's involved, though.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Dearie me, you’re seriously playing the racial card here? Morelos cheats, dives, kicks out, nips, tries his very best to get opposing players sent off, and is one of the worst human beings,on the pitch, in Scotland. He has an equal at Rangers though  in Alan McGregor, and, unless I’m very much mistaken, he’s white.

Of course Rangers other ‘young black players’ who cheat, dive, kick out and nip less than Morelos does also get a similar amount of abuse/stick as he does.

Oh....

OF* supporters are utter moonhowlers.

Edited by AngusTheBull

2 hours ago, bennett said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Where do you even start with this? Let’s start with the fact that I never mentioned any other team. Why do you bring any other team into Morelos conduct on the pitch? If it’s all about race why is it that Defoe never seems to be targeted, and he just gets on with the job of playing football. He’s a superb role model for any footballer.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Where do you even start with this? Let’s start with the fact that I never mentioned any other team. Why do you bring any other team into Morelos conduct on the pitch? If it’s all about race why is it that Defoe never seems to be targeted, and he just gets on with the job of playing football. He’s a superb role model for any footballer.

You accused him of actions that is common place in Scottish football, especially at your own club so yes I'm going to draw comparisons and ask questions of you. It doesn't matter if it's one player or a hundred players getting the abuse,  it has to stop.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Morelos is a diving, cheating, wee p***k, that goes about like a toddler at a play group kicking out in frustration at other players when he isn't getting his own way.

Yep, that's a pretty good start, well done in being able to resist the zombie like bullshit whataboutery response to criticism of one of your own players, and actually form a reasoned opinion of your own.

You accused him of actions that is common place in Scottish football, especially at your own club so yes I'm going to draw comparisons and ask questions of you. It doesn't matter if it's one player or a hundred players getting the abuse,  it has to stop.

Can’t believe your faux outrage here Vicky. You support a football club who have been charged with ‘racist chanting’ by UEFA and the Sevco party songbook is utterly horrendous.
Your energies would be better served in writing to the Sevco board asking them to ban the troglodytes from Ibrox rather than your boak-inducing crocodile tears on here.

Can’t believe your faux outrage here Vicky. You support a football club who have been charged with ‘racist chanting’ by UEFA and the Sevco party songbook is utterly horrendous.
Your energies would be better served in writing to the Sevco board asking them to ban the troglodytes from Ibrox rather than your boak-inducing crocodile tears on here.

He is 100% at it