Sportsound Watch

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Traynor has ample previous of lies and bullying as any examination of his outbursts against my club in particular would attest. Him and his lickspittle hacks in the Record and Sun.  He is everything Stewart labelled him and more. 

I totally agree.

Stewart didn't cite any decent evidence with authority though.

Why are people behaving as if I'm defending Traynor, given what I've said about him?

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I totally agree.

Stewart didn't cite any decent evidence with authority though.

Why are people behaving as if I'm defending Traynor, given what I've said about him?

Just like with his Scotland squad comments,  "my top sources told me"...

Can someone give some examples of Dangerous Jim's bullying?

I know he's bombastic at times but if he's bullying people that's really not on.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Just like with his Scotland squad comments,  "my top sources told me"...

Can someone give some examples of Dangerous Jim's bullying?

I know he's bombastic at times but if he's bullying people that's really not on.

Having people on puppet strings is a step beyond bullying zippy.

Re. the fanzone .... Yes the fanzone area that is / was used was well received , however the local tenants were not happy about RFC getting sole use of the Ibrox Complex ....community councils objected to it because of pressure from the locals ... 

And , yes , I stay in the Ibrox area ...

17 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Re. the fanzone .... Yes the fanzone area that is / was used was well received , however the local tenants were not happy about RFC getting sole use of the Ibrox Complex ....community councils objected to it because of pressure from the locals ... 

Exactly this.

Here are the minutes of meetings

http://ibroxcessnockcc.weebly.com/minutes

search Fanzone.

7.2     Application for temporary public licence - Ibrox 
Fanzone 11th August - area where this is proposed was originally part of a local  trust and is now owned by Glasgow life. These facilities were given to the Glasgow life by the trust and the council on the condition that they be used for the local community. There was much discussion and objection to this proposed use.  
It was noted that unlike most licensing there was no option for individuals to comment and/or object. Community Council Can object until 9th July, as such a vote was taken by show of hands from residents. Objection was favoured by a very clear majority therefore Kirsty will send objection letter prior to deadli

In the next meeting the minutes were clarified

Resident John Foster mentioned that although Community Council had voted against the Rangers fan zone perhaps the minutes should have stated that we were supportive of the idea but were against the suggested location.

But aye Rangers fans there was a CONSPIRACY that went right to the top.

I saw Rangers are taking over the facilities with a 25 year lease but with the explicit clause that they can't apply for alcohol licensing. The main reaosn being that a place meant for the well being and fitness of the community shouldn't be given over to steamers ever couple of weeks.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Exactly this.

Here are the minutes of meetings

http://ibroxcessnockcc.weebly.com/minutes

search Fanzone.

In the next meeting the minutes were clarified

But aye Rangers fans there was a CONSPIRACY that went right to the top.

I saw Rangers are taking over the facilities with a 25 year lease but with the explicit clause that they can't apply for alcohol licensing. The main reaosn being that a place meant for the well being and fitness of the community shouldn't be given over to steamers ever couple of weeks.

Sure they will just do the same as when they go to away matches every couple of weeks, bottles of buckie and pishing in the street.............

32 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Not true, an foi request showed that it was rarely used. The pitch was also in a poor condition which didn't encourage people to play on it.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Not true, an foi request showed that it was rarely used. The pitch was also in a poor condition which didn't encourage people to play on it.

So what?

From what was quoted above, this was land gifted to "the public" - unless it said it was gifted to "the peepul" then you have no right to make a land grab for jakies every 2 weeks.

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

So what?

From what was quoted above, this was land gifted to "the public" - unless it said it was gifted to "the peepul" then you have no right to make a land grab for jakies every 2 weeks.

We don't play hibs every 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No.  The pilot fanzones went well.  Aitken and McDonald then got involved in the process and put the kibosh on it.  Aitken also tried to use photos of Frank McAveety attending a game at Ibrox as a slur against him.  This is why she was reported to the commissioner for ethical standards by Adam Tomkins and McAveety and this is also why Rangers got angry at GCC/Aitken.

Stewart got it entirely wrong.  The SNP-led council were mendacious towards Rangers' Fanzone and also towards Frank McAveety and they should have been in Stewart's sights rather than Rangers.

What’s with the font change? This a C+P job? 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Where have I said anything untrue ?

i never said anything about the state of the pitch or how often it was used .. just that the local folk were against RFC getting sole use of the complex . 
That’s true .....

6 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

i never said anything about the state of the pitch or how often it was used .. just that the local folk were against RFC getting sole use of the complex . 
That’s true .....

Dont let the truth get in the way of the massive conspiracy story. 

24 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

That’s true .....

You implied, do we have to go through this rigmarole....

BT Sport don't seem to be doing their answer to Sky Soccer Saturday for some reason - unless I'm being thick, which is plausible - so I'm listening to Sportsound for the first time in ages. I know it's been said many times before but listening to Pat Bonner and Chic Young is like having a serious brain injury. Richard Gordon is a decent c**t though, f**k knows how he deals with that shit every weekend.