Sportsound Watch

Maybe I'm just noticing it this season but Richard Gordon is becoming very vocal with his personal biases (e.g. plastic pitches, foreign teams in challenge cup) and descending into full da.

Would expect it from the pundits but for me, his role as host is to be unbiased and present facts for the rest to discuss. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

30 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Maybe I'm just noticing it this season but Richard Gordon is becoming very vocal with his personal biases (e.g. plastic pitches, foreign teams in challenge cup) and descending into full da.

Would expect it from the pundits but for me, his role as host is to be unbiased and present facts for the rest to discuss. 

He used to be good, I think he is spending too much time with the likes of willie Miller, Paki Bonner and whatever the f**k biscuits is.

28 minutes ago, mathematics said:

He used to be good, I think he is spending too much time with the likes of willie Miller, Paki Bonner and whatever the f**k biscuits is.

What?!

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I'm going to criticise Willie Miller as well. "I'm not saying I'm not behind Steve Clarke"...

The bitterness over his mate being sacked could not be more obvious.

He definitely is and is absolutely loving sticking the boot in to Clarke.

22 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Tuned in earlier on in the week and was "shocked" to hear that the real victim in the Ryan Christie assault was Ryan himself. They had his Father on to confirm he's "not that kind of a player" so ignore his horrendous challenge and feel sorry for him because he got a bit of abuse on twitter.

This "not that kind of a player" line really gets on my nerves. 

The fact you're even discussing whether or not someone is "that kind of a player" means they've done something that, by definition, means they actually are "that kind of a player".

If an otherwise normal person goes out and stabs someone to death do they get off with it because "they're not a murderer"? 

Not that they read this (Hiya Stuart & Tam, Hiya pals!), but a racist football XI needs done on next week's Off The Ball. 
Get Archie McPherson in the studio to read out the first name on the teamsheet: Jean Claude Darcheville.
Would it include ex-Boro player Lee Dong Gook?

What happened to the former SFA guy that used to be on regularly, seemingly just to defend the SFA when everyone else was slating  them for everything from International appointments to the compliance officer getting involved so often.