Sportsound Watch

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Which colours?  Shirts?  Socks?  Flags?  Posters on here seem to have issues with all three yet we all know that they are trivial.

Stop being so obtuse. I'd say you're better than this, but you're really, really not.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

This. Hes been doing this for years, and will inevitably slip and say something confirming hes a bigot soon. 

At which point Monkey Tennis will act stunned, as he done for years, and tell Kincardine hes "better than this", as hes been saying for years, and then theyll leave it for a few days before returning to the exact same conversation. 

We've not actually performed this little dance for ages.

I imagine it'll be more than a few days before we do so again.

Mme Kincy,

In case you forgot, here is what i asked you to reply to last night.  There's a guid chap - impart your wisdom.  Or, if you have no coherent, reasonable response, then just say so.  Or perhaps the blatant truth is extremely difficult for you and you cannot bring your flute fingers to actually type ??   Acht well, time will tell whether you are just a neanderthal gutty-gubb or perhaps somewhere within there is someone who is desperate to tell the truth, but just can't ??   I asked :

Kincy, you have reiterated that the colours points raised are "trivial" and are not the key issues in relation to The Rangers (2012).  Can you elaborate from your temple of knowledge what exactly you see as the REAL issues surrounding your club(s) and the(ir) supporters that need addressing ??  It would be interesting to see if an in-house view from someone of your blind loyalty actually differs from the "diddy" fans who have expressed their views from afar.

Thank you kindly, sir. 

Now we've got sectarian socks ffs....

As Kincardine said earlier, there are serious problems to deal with but nonsense like this derails any sensible conversation.

Tell that to some of your Fans then

Is that not what the discussion is we are having ?

I work with folk here that do have that belief about your socks...seriously.

“Always has to be black with red tops, feni*n blood and all that...”

Neil McCann claiming to have done homework on Hearts' new signing Meshino - then proceeds to give zero insight other than to draw a comparison with Nakamura.

There was a blurb from him on the BBC's live commentary feed during last week's games, recited in verbatim, and it was complete and utter nonsense. Pure drivel.

Another pseudo-intellect making our ears bleed.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pretty sure I just heard whoever's at the St. Johnstone game describe a save by Zander Diamond

You did indeed hear that slip of the tongue by Billy Dodds. I was expecting Richard Gordon to pick him up on it , but he seemed to be preoccupied with eating a pie.

i was at the Aberdeen game but I also  listened to open all mikes for the whole of the second half. And it just reinforced my view that Willie Miller is absolutely f@ckin hopeless at it.  There were a few incidents in the second half that were worthy of comment , but apart from our goal ,  County’s missed penalty and County hitting the post he didn’t interject once.

Which is why I’m pissed off on the occasions when Im relying on OAM to follow a Dons game if it’s WM doing it. He gives the listener no clue about how the games going. I’m pretty sure that Richard Gordon is well aware of  Willie’s shortcomings on OAM as I’ve heard him more or less having to prompt Willie to say something (eg  “Willie ,  Aberdeen just came close there”)

12 hours ago, A96 said:

You did indeed hear that slip of the tongue by Billy Dodds. I was expecting Richard Gordon to pick him up on it , but he seemed to be preoccupied with eating a pie.

i was at the Aberdeen game but I also  listened to open all mikes for the whole of the second half. And it just reinforced my view that Willie Miller is absolutely f@ckin hopeless at it.  There were a few incidents in the second half that were worthy of comment , but apart from our goal ,  County’s missed penalty and County hitting the post he didn’t interject once.

Which is why I’m pissed off on the occasions when Im relying on OAM to follow a Dons game if it’s WM doing it. He gives the listener no clue about how the games going. I’m pretty sure that Richard Gordon is well aware of  Willie’s shortcomings on OAM as I’ve heard him more or less having to prompt Willie to say something (eg  “Willie ,  Aberdeen just came close there”)

When the penalty was awarded, he didn't even elaborate (other than by inflection) that it was Aberdeen that were awarded it. Basically on OAM, Willie sits saying bugger all unless it's a goal or he's called upon. Maybe he just likes listening to the blethering elsewhere!

49 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

When the penalty was awarded, he didn't even elaborate (other than by inflection) that it was Aberdeen that were awarded it. Basically on OAM, Willie sits saying bugger all unless it's a goal or he's called upon. Maybe he just likes listening to the blethering elsewhere!

Probably just wants to watch the game without having to work out who did what before he tells the listeners.

17 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

[Michael Stewart's bedroom] - Craig Levein's position is clearly untenable, Craig Levein's position is clearly untenable, Craig Levein's position is clearly untenable........

dt4xeu-d16b725b-2158-4696-a5c0-1bd9337e197f.jpg

Having had a quick look at the league table, I think he’s doing a grand job. Levein’s position is absolutely....

A6E9CE74-8DA4-4AF0-AC25-A3A73FDE73A6.jpeg

Caught up yesterday with Peter Grant saying that the Scotland players knew nothing about Kazakstan.
Isnt that the management teams job to let the players know what they need to know?
Says all we need to know about McLeish, McFadden and Mark McfuckingGhee

2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Caught up yesterday with Peter Grant saying that the Scotland players knew nothing about Kazakstan.

Isnt that the management teams job to let the players know what they need to know?

Scottish managers and coaches of a certain vintage probably still live in the pre-Internet age where this sort of information isn't readily available at the click of a few buttons.

2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

I can say with some confidence that outwith the 10-14 days around qualifying games, the 3 Stooges spent all their time on the golf course.

If he was saying that they knew nothing about them prior to the international break then fair enough.

If he was saying that they knew nothing about them until kick-off then that's unbelievable.