Sportsound Watch

50 minutes ago, bennett said:

Socking it to Sevco tho, those sevconians won't know what's hit them.

Mmmmmm... wait a minute. don't you sevconians sing..."we are sevco. no one likes us. we don't care"

Funny how the average sevconian, hates how every other club hates Sevco

Yes, we all do

24 minutes ago, flood said:

Mmmmmm... wait a minute. don't you sevconians sing..."we are sevco. no one likes us. we don't care"

Funny how the average sevconian, hates how every other club hates Sevco

Yes, we all do

Not liking is different from attacking.

It's also a using how Killie fans have spent six years trying to convince everyone that they have Sevco....

7 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Houston stated that there are too many citations - and then they all mentioned the fact that all the exposure to TV was causing this, as if it was a bad thing.

Nowhere did they state, "if the player didn't do it in the fkin first place, there'd be no case to answer"......

It's right up there with the 'bad refereeing cost (our mate) Neil McCann his job' pish when in fact Neil lost his job because of his shan management/personality.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not liking is different from attacking.

It's also a using how Killie fans have spent six years trying to convince everyone that they have Sevco....

Every Killie fan i know hates sevco.

We hate you even more than the rangers that died. i hate sevco more than dead ranger as we al do . 

but hey WATP

Morons

1 minute ago, flood said:

Every Killie fan i know hates sevco.

We hate you even more than the rangers that died. i hate sevco more than dead ranger as we al do . 

but hey WATP

Morons

Killies number one fan, the one and only Gordon Sawers doesn't. Knows all the songs too....

8 minutes ago, nsr said:

Rangers fans don't care if we hate them. They do however care if we hate Celtic to a greater or lesser extent., They care deeply about that.

Here's yer diddy idiocy: "They do however care if we hate Celtic to a greater or lesser extent".

You have to be peculiarly brain dead to think that how we're viewed compared to Celtic is anything other than an exercise in laughing at the Diddy Collective.

17 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Hate seeing teams die, irrespective of who the are. Rangers were no exception.
The shit that followed, I'd happily see the new incarnation die tomorrow. The feeling of perceived entitlement and being hard done by is just awful.

Why? Rangers fully deserved to die and it was absolutely brilliant. Hopefully Sevco die and Celtic too (absolutely no chance of the latter sadly).

16 minutes ago, nsr said:

Rangers fans don't care if we hate them. They do however care if we hate Celtic to a greater or lesser extent., They care deeply about that.

Wrong. They care massively that folk hate them. They care about the other thing you mention as well though.

Wrong. They care massively that folk hate them. They care about the other thing you mention as well though.
They are happy for us to hate them as long as they ruling the roost and we fear them. It's being a laughingstock they can't abide.

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why? Rangers fully deserved to die and it was absolutely brilliant. Hopefully Sevco die and Celtic too (absolutely no chance of the latter sadly).

Because I love history and hate to see things end I suppose.  Third Reich an obvious exception and any association with Sevco is not necessary.

Given how close your club came to going belly up, I would have thought you'd have a modicum of sympathy.  It wasn't the Par's fans fault that the club's history almost ended due to misdirected ownership, but give those fans their due, they saved the history.  Similarly, it wasn't the Rangers' fans fault they folded, though, given their numbers it probably could have been saved.  I suspect if HMRC hadn't waded in with a cudgel, giving everyone no real idea of how badly the club really was crippled, something could have been done but that's another story.

Look at it another way, every team has it's absolute wallopers for fans.  The percentage is most likely similar right across the board but the old firm/sevco have nemerical superiority on that.  An example being Arbroath are running away with L2, yet half a dozen fans booed their team off the park after the went further ahead in the league.  Every club has them.

Edited by Loonytoons

10 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Because I love history and hate to see things end I suppose.  Third Reich an obvious exception and any association with Sevco is not necessary.

Given how close your club came to going belly up, I would have thought you'd have a modicum of sympathy.  It wasn't the Par's fans fault that the club's history almost ended due to misdirected ownership, but give those fans their due, they saved the history.  Similarly, it wasn't the Rangers' fans fault they folded, though, given their numbers it probably could have been saved.  I suspect if HMRC hadn't waded in with a cudgel, giving everyone no real idea of how badly the club really was crippled, something could have been done but that's another story.

Look at it another way, every team has it's absolute wallopers for fans.  The percentage is most likely similar right across the board but the old firm/sevco have nemerical superiority on that.  An example being Arbroath are running away with L2, yet half a dozen fans booed their team off the park after the went further ahead in the league.  Every club has them.

What unadulterated pish.