Sportsound Watch

Guest Moomintroll

Stevie Clarke needs to end this farce one way or another quickly. It is beyond embarrassing now the way he is behaving while taking a wage from us.

They're desperately trying to convince not only the listeners, but also themselves, that the massive wait for a new Sevco is not only normal (it isn't), it's sensible and good practice (it isn't). They are also desperately trying to convince everyone that everything is fine at Sevco (it isn't) and that they aren't utterly skint (they are).

Shameless stuff. They're scrabbling around desperately and backtracking all over the place.  Boyd is thick as f**k, but he's the only honest one out of them all.

Forgot to add that the media's claims that Sevco have been looking at other targets (they haven't) and are doing their due diligence on them (they haven't) are, indeed, desperate and pathetic. 

15 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Listening to last night's Sportsound now.

My goodness. It's gone full Radio Clyde now. Boyd is like some steaming punter phoning to rant at Keevins.

I heard their listening figures are up on the back of this new shock-jock punditry.

13 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Enjoyed that.

KB - “99.9% of Scotland thought he was away. You must have been the other 1% Mikey”.

MS - “That doesn’t make sense, Kris”. 

:lol:

That was superb.

Michael Stewart is so much more intelligent than Boyd and just quietly asserts it at points like that.  It was funny hearing Tom English giggling away at it in the background too.

I can't listen to Derek Ferguson. In one snippet he said "ooge" for "huge", "as you says to me" and "ah've spoke about clarity".

At least I can skip past it on the podcast.

Enthusiastic, though.

Edited by Darren

That was superb.
Michael Stewart is so much more intelligent than Boyd and just quietly asserts it at points like that.  It was funny hearing Tom English giggling away at it in the background too.

Boyd once again embarrassed himself this week.

Monday: “naive to think mcinnes hasn’t spoken to rangers”

Yesterday: “HOW CAN HE HAVE MADE A DECISION ON RANGERS WHEN HE WASN’T ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO THEM”

Cretin.

Kris Boyd has to go down as the worst pundit in history and he’s not even given up playing yet.
I like many laughed out loud when Stewart came at him with %s. [emoji38]

English called him Naive in his “daddy tone” and for the life of me I cannot understand why Killie, Clarke or even Boyd himself wants to continue this embarrassing relationship with the BBC. The more he is on the more he comes over as a pond scum.

Amazing! [emoji38]

Kris Boyd has to go down as the worst pundit in history and he’s not even given up playing yet.
I like many laughed out loud when Stewart came at him with %s. [emoji38]

English called him Naive in his “daddy tone” and for the life of me I cannot understand why Killie, Clarke or even Boyd himself wants to continue this embarrassing relationship with the BBC. The more he is on the more he comes over as a pond scum.

Amazing! [emoji38]

You can just tell he's going to have a successful punditry career when he retires. He's the Katie Hopkins of Scottish football. People will get pissed off at the ill-thought out, ignorant drivel he comes out with which will give him attention which will drive up viewership/listenership.

46 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

You can just tell he's going to have a successful punditry career when he retires. He's the Katie Hopkins of Scottish football. People will get pissed off at the ill-thought out, ignorant drivel he comes out with which will give him attention which will drive up viewership/listenership.

He will have a career with BBC WATP, successful or not, simply because he is an ex- *** .  Recruitment wise it's the Glasgow entry qualification that replaces London's Oxbridge essential.

9 hours ago, Rednyella said:

I cannot understand why Killie, Clarke or even Boyd himself wants to continue this embarrassing relationship with the BBC. 

I agree 100% with you and I think this may be raised at the upcoming AGM. It will be interesting to hear the response from the board and/or Clarke. 

I generally don't listen to him anymore when he comes on because he talks utter  garbage and adds absolutely nothing to any debate/discussion, however I did listen on Monday night and agin he made a complete fool of himself.  He is as thick as mince and his grammar is atrocious, which I find painful to listen to.  

Goodness knows what I would think of him had he not played for Killie.

Anyway back to football and I hope he scores against your lot today - again!!!