Sportsound Watch

On 12/14/2016 at 20:46, jmothecat said:

Why don't the **** like the BBC? During their lower league exploits I completely ignored them so feel I must have missed something huge.

Uncovered Craig Whyte as a Walter Mitty conman, shone a light on dodgy tax arrangements, and highlighted the possibility that the entire operation could go tits up.

In hindsight it's understandable to be pissed off with an organisation spouting unadulterated lies like that. :whistle

Saints Vs Motherwell, less than 3,000 there, C'mon, that's proper shite!?

Is this the situation where you post something like this. Folk ask what attendance you'd expect then you start saying everyone's raging?

On 17/12/2016 at 15:35, Patrick Bateman said:

Horrendous 'Cathro' banter from the assorted band of fuckwits.

Yup. I imagine we'll be getting oh so hilarious jokes about laptops and Powerpoint from now until he leaves Scotland.

You'd have to go back to 1988 to find a bigger crowd at a Dundee Utd v Hibs game: it was being in a different league which made it such an appealing match. 
Whilst in the Premiership/Premierleague/Premier League/Premier Division the matchup has very rarely broke 10,000 people for basically 35 years. 
It's actually a pretty convincing argument that being in a different league can be good for clubs and that winning games and doing well in a lesser league is more fun for supporters than trudging along 50 points behind a Glasgow side which has a budget 20 times bigger. 

Being in the championship and having Rangers trudge along miles behind you is better