Sportsound Watch

Tragic that that's being said but what can you expect when you listen to the pish spouted by our very own.

Should be a fantastic listen.... :rolleyes:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1459953777.527234.jpg

You probably should have left your response out of that screenshot, Cameron.

different clubs have had shots at Europe (although their results is possibly the only area to have stagnated), 

Not really. Most clubs' brief forays into Europe resulted in more wins than the 1 in 25 that's never mentioned.

Thing is I think Durham believes half of what he's saying about The Rangers, he seems to have a thing for them. But he is going way OTT here with the wind ups. :lol:

They won't be solely responsible for what they put on their shows though I imagine.  They'll be prompted to go onto certain subjects, and happily do it to get some good trolling in.  Helps that most people who would phone into TalkSport will be absolute seething messes to start with.

Talksport = commercial concern, radio equivalent of a red-top.

BBC Radio Scotland = public service broadcaster.

Not really. Most clubs' brief forays into Europe resulted in more wins than the 1 in 25 that's never mentioned.

Fair.

Durham is a first class wind up merchant who must be complimented on the seething mess he gets the idiots daft enough to take him seriously into.

Talksport is a shocking station that only exists to make money for its owners. They do this by appealing to the lowest common denominator audience and this means the bigot brothers in Scotland. Anything 'Scottish football' related is Old Firm and they have always been an extension of Rangers Media regarding Rangers and Rangers International's standing in the Scottish game. The only thing shocking about their output would be them telling the truth now and again.

County have made it this far on Uncle Roy's billions alone. The prospect of extra cash (read: millions) from the bumper TV deal + the sell-out crowds that travel up to Dingwall from Cirith Ungol = Ross County overtake St. Johnstone as Scotland's premier diddy club.

P.S., Adrian Durham is a gimp.

Adrian Durham - the Katie Hopkins of football punditry with a fraction of her intelligence.

Yet every time he praises the Old Firm or criticises the "tartan army",  this place goes absolutely potty.  He's just a very high profile troll.

We've been fucking shite for the 4 years with only half of the glasgow scum in the league and even ive enjoyed it

all this 'back where we belong' and '4 year journey' pish is hilarious. Hope they get well and truly trounced in the top league.

Tbf it could be a good few years before we play them in a league fixture considering our position at the moment. No doubt we will get them in the Scottish a few more times though

This bit always cracks me up.  I've said this countless times on here.  But literally no-one outside of Scotland and Ireland gives a shit about the Old Firm, or Scottish football for that matter.

This. Massively this.

Been living and working in England since 2011. From start to finish it's barely even registered. Maybe these idiots think we get the same copy of the sun down here as they do  :lol:

I remember an Old Firm TV watcher telling me Rangers were massive in Germany due to an army base being out there.

Not quite sure what the logic was but I don't care enough to argue

Edited by Gaz FFC