Sportsound Watch

For the first time in over a year I switched this on to hear what they were saying about the Aberdeen Saints game and Dundee derby. All I heard was the sniveling little shit Young shoving his tongue so far up the Celtic managers arse it was coming out of his mouth. 'Oh Ronnie, what do you have to do to win manager of the year? You win the league and a cup and they give it to someone else Ronnie. What do you have to do to win it Ronnie?'

Plus ca change.

Click.

Cup final and play off matches this week.

Sport sound tonight has spent 30 minutes talking to Malky Mackay.

Malky fuckin Mackay!!

Did the BBC guys call him out about his racist texts or did they just skirt around the subject and sook up to him?

#malkysbantz

Edited by Shengus Khan

Did the BBC guys call him a massive racist or did they just skirt around the subject and sook up to him?

#malkysbantz

I'm paraphrasing here but I'm pretty sure they described him as having been "one of the hottest managerial properties in English football" at the weekend.

Edited by capt_oats

For the first time in over a year I switched this on to hear what they were saying about the Aberdeen Saints game and Dundee derby. All I heard was the sniveling little shit Young shoving his tongue so far up the Celtic managers arse it was coming out of his mouth. 'Oh Ronnie, what do you have to do to win manager of the year? You win the league and a cup and they give it to someone else Ronnie. What do you have to do to win it Ronnie?'

Plus ca change.

Click.

I mentioned this on the Celtic v ICT thread. Delia replies to Young 'Aye, but we've got the best players, look what Hughes has done at Inverness. That's deserving of MOTY.'

Even the Celtic manager gets it. Simpletons like Chic Young and his OF arse-fisting colleagues at the BBC and in all the red-tops never will.

I mentioned this on the Celtic v ICT thread. Delia replies to Young 'Aye, but we've got the best players, look what Hughes has done at Inverness. That's deserving of MOTY.'

Even the Celtic manager gets it. Simpletons like Chic Young and his OF arse-fisting colleagues at the BBC and in all the red-tops never will.

Indeed. I don't venture into many non Saints match threads so didn't realise you'd fed back the embarrassing simpering. I'd switched off before the reply. Fair response. Ronnie's obviously not fully Celtic minded yet.

On yestedays podcast the build up to the Cup Final contained the line "it's not even the biggest game in Scotland this week".

These are the guys promoting our game.

That is astounding even for the disgracefully sycophantic mindset of the bigot promoting corporation that we are forced to fund. I loathe them a bit more now, something that I didn't think was possible.

Starting to think the Sevco hordes might have a point with respect to being against their team. Tonight's Sportsound lineup to lay into Sevco includes;

Kenny 'and now to news on Rangers' Macintyre

Alex 'true blue' Rae

Chick 'the glorious Glasgow Rangers' Young.

Poor Sevco.

Listened to Owen Coyle other night who is now manager for Houston Dynamo, he was talking about Scottish football and kept saying 'we' as in Scots - if he identifies this way why did he play for ROI or was he not good enough for Scotland ? Still gitted McCarthy chose ROI over Scotland

Listened to Owen Coyle other night who is now manager for Houston Dynamo, he was talking about Scottish football and kept saying 'we' as in Scots - if he identifies this way why did he play for ROI or was he not good enough for Scotland ? Still gitted McCarthy chose ROI over Scotland

Not good enough.

Hth

He was born in Scotland, and admits he chose Ireland (where his parents were born) as he wanted to play International football and didnt feel he was good enough to break into the Scottish side. He was still young when he chose

Not good enough.

Hth

He turned Scotland down for Ireland, perversely. Wanted to play International football, Ireland asked him to play U21s, Scotland heard about this so also offered him the chance, he felt there was more opportunity at Ireland and that Scotland were just trying to tie him down incase he became good enough.