Sportsound Watch

18 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What's that got to do with who's the better player between Tierney and Robertson (obviously Robertson)?

EDIT: So if your first game was in 78 then it's fair to say you're not a fair judge of who were the better players at the time. My old man tells me the majority of the Aberdeen 83 team should have had more caps. It's not something I can really have an opinion on as my first game was around a decade later.

Your're going off in a tangent here,Miller and McLeish got about 140 caps between them more than the whole Lisbon lions team.

For a team to have won so many trophies and having success on the European stage,the total of caps is shocking.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your're going off in a tangent here,Miller and McLeish got about 140 caps between them more than the whole Lisbon lions team.

For a team to have won so many trophies and having success on the European stage,the total of caps is shocking.

Miller and McLeish isn't the point. There was other players who many felt deserved Scotland caps and didn't get them. No idea why you're so wound up about it given the first game you remember is 11 years or so after they won the European Cup.

27 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Miller and McLeish isn't the point. There was other players who many felt deserved Scotland caps and didn't get them. No idea why you're so wound up about it given the first game you remember is 11 years or so after they won the European Cup.

Did you here what Jim Craig said on Monday night?

I got annoyed the way it was just brushed aside which started this debate.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Did you here what Jim Craig said on Monday night?

I got annoyed the way it was just brushed aside which started this debate.

No.

I've seen plenty Celtic fans who are younger than me complaining  on twitter that they should have had more caps. Assumed you were getting yourself upset over it as well.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

No.

I've seen plenty Celtic fans who are younger than me complaining  on twitter that they should have had more caps. Assumed you were getting yourself upset over it as well.

Have a wee listen to the podcast and get back to me.

You haven't got a scooby.

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The answer to the "no caps because he played for the wrong team" question is Kevin McAllister and always will be.

Except when it's Joe Wark.

30 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The answer to the "no caps because he played for the wrong team" question is Kevin McAllister and always will be.

Except when it’s Mark Reynolds. (Not now, obviously)