Sportsound Watch

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why are you so disgustingly thick?

Supporting Celtic does that to a person. The cognitive dissonance required to maintain the club's persecution narrative causes their brain cells to implode.

Wee Willie Winkie won't understand any of that because I used long-ish words.

Guest Moomintroll
English was clearly having a pop at himself for his tweet from 4 years ago slating VVD.  
We all realise this, I personally thought he would be a bombscare in England due to his lackadaisical ways but as soon as he had to start concentrating he became an incredible player. As far as wasteofspacewilly is concerned, Dulwich Hamlet would be the Champions of England if only they wanted it more than anyone else, mysteriously enough, this mindset does not apply in UEFA organised competitions. He is Celtics Bennett, posting vapid pish on here to get bites then failing to respond to any semi coherent questions or challenges.

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

He is Celtics Bennett, posting vapid pish on here to get bites then failing to respond to any semi coherent questions or challenges.

People keep saying this, but I don't agree with it at all.

Bennett can be maddening at times, but he plays a kind of game on here.

Willy is utterly, terrifyingly, sincere.

Guest Moomintroll
People keep saying this, but I don't agree with it at all.
Bennett can be maddening at times, but he plays a kind of game on here.

Willy is utterly, terrifyingly, sincere.
Fair point, well made.

On 3/16/2019 at 07:49, Muzza81 said:

Craig Beattie talks more sense than just about everyone else I’ve hesrd on this put together. Would hope he will be on more often. Not scared to call people out, knowledgeable and articulate. 

I listened to that and fully agree - had no idea who it was at first and went out of my to find out.

On 17/03/2019 at 11:36, Moomintroll said:
On 16/03/2019 at 20:16, TheScarf said:
English was clearly having a pop at himself for his tweet from 4 years ago slating VVD.  

We all realise this, I personally thought he would be a bombscare in England due to his lackadaisical ways but as soon as he had to start concentrating he became an incredible player. As far as wasteofspacewilly is concerned, Dulwich Hamlet would be the Champions of England if only they wanted it more than anyone else, mysteriously enough, this mindset does not apply in UEFA organised competitions. He is Celtics Bennett, posting vapid pish on here to get bites then failing to respond to any semi coherent questions or challenges.

European competitions are won and mainly contested by the top 5 countries across Europe that hasn't changed in over 60 years.
I know exactly where Celtic are in the food chain as far as Europe is concerned.
Celtic's domestic dominance is much the same winning over 100 trophies.
There is nothing predictable about football, the emphasis of money in the game is just an excuse. 

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

European competitions are won and mainly contested by the top 5 countries across Europe that hasn't changed in over 60 years.
I know exactly where Celtic are in the food chain as far as Europe is concerned.
There is nothing predictable about football, the emphasis of money in the game is just an excuse. 

You have to be trolling.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

the emphasis of money in the game is just an excuse. 

Money is an excuse the majority of your supporters use after their latest failure to barely lay a glove in Europe. 

Money is then conveniently forgotten (by both cheeks) when teams dare to set-up smartly against them.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

28B14CD0-08E7-432B-85C1-663D467A8FF7.gif

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So why have Celtic only ever won a single European trophy? Do they not want it as much as the other teams? Shitebags?

So why have Celtic only ever won a single European trophy? Do they not want it as much as the other teams? Shitebags?
No, the previous bit was him qualifying that this rule only applies where it suits him.

Willy is stupider than a football bat

Guest Moomintroll
Troll or not, opening up threads to see people once again banging their head against the wall trying to speak to willy is getting extremely tedious.
In my defence, I was only insulting him.

3 hours ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Money is an excuse the majority of your supporters use after their latest failure to barely lay a glove in Europe. 

Money is then conveniently forgotten (by both cheeks) when teams dare to set-up smartly against them.

You appear to be agreeing with me well done.
Not just fans managers and players use dosh as an excuse.