Sportsound Watch

Wee Willie Winkie just cannot wrap his head around the fact that since Rangers died, Celtic went from being 1 of 2 establishment clubs to being the only establishment club, using their financial and media muscle to dominate opponents with a fraction of their resources.

This cognitive dissonance is probably due to the fact that the "us against the world" mentality is what keeps him from having to face up to his own personal inadequacies.

Sad.

21 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I hope it makes you feel all warm inside coming on a football forum calling posters names to get greenies.
What a pathetic insistence yet i'm the moron.  

You are the moron. A gigantic moron if you can’t see that English was having a pop at himself in those tweets. 

Willly reminds me of a Celtic fan I was talking to a few years ago who insisted Celtic shouldn’t have to go through qualifiers for the Champions League because they were the champions of their country. When I explained that would also need to be that case for the Estonian, Belarusian and Latvian champions he said ‘aye but we’ve won it before they’ve no’. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

You are the moron. A gigantic moron if you can’t see that English was having a pop at himself in those tweets. 

Willly reminds me of a Celtic fan I was talking to a few years ago who insisted Celtic shouldn’t have to go through qualifiers for the Champions League because they were the champions of their country. When I explained that would also need to be that case for the Estonian, Belarusian and Latvian champions he said ‘aye but we’ve won it before they’ve no’. 

The only moron is the egg chasing Tom English of course he got it wrong and he had to backtrack.

He'll never be a chief scout or even a good pundit.

What a banger you are have a wee read at the co-efficient thread.

Have you heard the one about the irish boy.....

32 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The only moron is the egg chasing Tom English of course he got it wrong and he had to backtrack.

Why the f**k would he want to be a chief scout? 

He’s a fucking journalist 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

:lol: thick as mince in the neck of a bottle. 

41 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Why the f**k would he want to be a chief scout? 

He’s a fucking journalist 

Exactly! Anyone with half a brain could see Van Dijk would play at a higher level.
There is getting it wrong but having a brain fart turn into a clusterfuck takes some beating.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Exactly! Anyone with half a brain could see Van Dijk would play at a higher level.
There is getting it wrong but having a brain fart turn into a clusterfuck takes some beating.

And yet you managed it with such aplomb.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Tom English is my favourite pundit on BBC Scotland. And the bonus is that he is hated equally by Celtic and Rangers fans.