Sportsound Watch

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's great to see all the wee minions coming out in support of egg chasing English because hes their favourite. 

Nobody is supporting English. Everybody is pointing out that you're a moron.

HTH.

18 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Everybody could see Virgil van dijk was a Rolls Royce of a player but it was only Scotland and Celtic. 

Completely unrelated to the rip-roaring arse you're making of yourself but people that use the term 'Rolls Royce of a player" need put down.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I hope it makes you feel all warm inside coming on a football forum calling posters names to get greenies.
What a pathetic insistence yet i'm the moron.  

I'm not calling you a name to try and get greenies, I'm trying to help you, educate you.  You should be grateful.

I think you mean existence, by the way. Rather than insistence.  HTH again.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm not calling you a name to try and get greenies, I'm trying to help you, educate you.  You should be grateful.

I think you mean existence, by the way. Rather than insistence.  HTH again.

Again the play on words is lost on you yet your educating me, mother of all assumptions.

I used to think Willie was just another persistent troll but time has shown he's actually one of those tunnel visioned, charisma free vacuums that genuinely believe their viewpoint is the only one and has absolutely no clue about the world around them. 

Willy is just incredibly thick. Has repeatedly alluded to anti-Celtic conspiracies in the SFA, while absolutely shitebagging it when called on it. Consistently attacks journalists when they're honest about Celtic not being as good as some think they are. Thinks the world should revolve around Celtic.

Willy is just incredibly thick. Has repeatedly alluded to anti-Celtic conspiracies in the SFA, while absolutely shitebagging it when called on it. Consistently attacks journalists when they're honest about Celtic not being as good as some think they are. Thinks the world should revolve around Celtic.

I’m not sure “thinks” is a word we should associate with him