Sportsound Watch

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

And the f**k-wit at the Falkirk game just messed up the early goal.

'goal for the visitors'. Nope.

I chucked the radio on after the game.

Not a single mention of the match. They gave the County/ICT, QOTS/Ayr and Alloa/Dundee United scored but not once mentioned the game at the Falkirk Stadium.

For those who missed it, Falkirk went 1 up. They then lost 4 goals before a late consolation.

Chuckle.

On 29/12/2018 at 15:06, pandarilla said:

And the f**k-wit at the Falkirk game just messed up the early goal.

'goal for the visitors'. Nope.

Heard about that, he was sat surrounded by Falkirk fans who were cheering, where do they find these guys?

See the 'Provincial clubs' chat (i.e. everyone on Sportsound saying it meaning every club who isn't Celtic or Sevco, and previously the Rangers who dies); when did this shite start and why was it never challenged? Why does it continue to go unchallenged?

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

See the 'Provincial clubs' chat (i.e. everyone on Sportsound saying it meaning every club who isn't Celtic or Sevco, and previously the Rangers who dies); when did this shite start and why was it never challenged? Why does it continue to go unchallenged?

Dunfermline have a better claim to be a non-provincial club than Celtic or Rangers. It's ridiculous.

Dunfermline have a better claim to be a non-provincial club than Celtic or Rangers. It's ridiculous.
Both of you are assuming that anyone associated with Sportsound either knows, or even gives a f**k, what provincial means.

In reality, Provincial = Diddy Team for these morons.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Both of you are assuming that anyone associated with Sportsound either knows, or even gives a f**k, what provincial means.

No, I'm very much assuming no one associated with Sportsound knows what the word provincial means.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Surely the only non-provincial clubs are Hibs and Hearts. And Edinburgh City I suppose, given that’s the Capital of Scotland?

Celtgers should be lumped in with the provincial diddies.

Correct.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Correct.

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
57 minutes ago, Darren said:
No, I'm very much assuming no one associated with Sportsound knows what the word provincial means.

I guess I worded that badly when the crux it was, we have no grounds to expect better from these thick c***s.

Also correct.

Watching a programme on Tommy Burns on Alba and Bonner has just called Pierre van Hooijdonk "van Hooijdink" twice in the space of about 15 seconds. The guy played / coached him and he doesn't know his name. Fucking moron.