Sportsound Watch

On 03/08/2019 at 14:58, Armand 2 said:

Also, I see Tom English has given up all auspices of impartiality and is now an unashamed Celtic cheerleader. Some wild claims during the predictions that Neil Lennon's teams score goals for fun, that they are clearly stronger than last season and that they'll win the league by 9+ points. 

Okay, Tom.

Image result for office gif old man

On 03/08/2019 at 15:30, Armand 2 said:

Okay, Armand.

Image result for office gif old man...

Image result for homer hedge gif

Edited by Armand 2

I imagine Hearts pitch was similarly slated after the hysterical Open All Mics performance last week at Livingston?
No? 'The grass is there, only slightly discoloured'?
Ok then.

Think you are slightly paranoid (or lying).

The surface was continually slated today on the programme pre-match.

17 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I imagine Hearts pitch was similarly slated after the hysterical Open All Mics performance last week at Livingston?

No? 'The grass is there, only slightly discoloured'?

Ok then.

tenor.gif?itemid=7960871

Bizarre incident at the Accies game on Saturday where Easton committed a pretty terrible foul. 'Doddsy' on VAR duty, going on about how it had to be red. The guy at the game (I think it was Charlie Mann) saying that no action was being taken. And then they agreed that Madden did indeed show ared after a lengthy wait. Seeing the highlights on the telly yesterday, the red is show instantly! There is no cut or break in what was a continuous shot. Trip to specsavers for Charlie. In Doddy's defence I assume he was not watching the incident absolutely live, and is reliant on the replayed footage being shown to him.

I listened to Sportsound on Saturday for the first time in years - my word. 

I tuned in just after 2pm on League Cup weekend to hear Richard Gordon say "Let's start with Celtic - Paddy Bonner". There then followed 30 minutes of a tedious post-mortem of Celtic's Champions League exit. After that they decided to move onto Saturday's cup games - "Let's go to Celtic Park for an interview with Neil Lennon". By 2:40pm, literally no other Scottish club apart from Celtic had been mentioned.  I was otherwise occupied for the next half hour so I've no idea how much or little coverage other clubs received but when I tuned back in at 3:10pm the commentary game was Celtic :lol:.

I can understand commercial stations having to play to their market but for the national broadcaster to give such coverage to one club is a joke. 

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I listened to Sportsound on Saturday for the first time in years - my word. 

I tuned in just after 2pm on League Cup weekend to hear Richard Gordon say "Let's start with Celtic - Paddy Bonner". There then followed 30 minutes of a tedious post-mortem of Celtic's Champions League exit. After that they decided to move onto Saturday's cup games - "Let's go to Celtic Park for an interview with Neil Lennon". By 2:40pm, literally no other Scottish club apart from Celtic had been mentioned.  I was otherwise occupied for the next half hour so I've no idea how much or little coverage other clubs received but when I tuned back in at 3:10pm the commentary game was Celtic :lol:.

I can understand commercial stations having to play to their market but for the national broadcaster to give such coverage to one club is a joke. 

I suspect with European football dominating this week, they'll have talked about Aberdeen and Rangers on Sunday ahead of their own games. The only 'big 5' team playing other than Cellic on Saturday was Hibs.

38 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Tom English last night calling Tin Foil Tam a blowhard was a highlight of this storm in a tea cup.
The interesting thing about this is who is pushing this mince,Celtic said they have had no contact from the SFA.
The compliant officer only acts if it's brought to her attention.

Zionist Masonic Orangemen mate.

24 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Zionist Masonic Orangemen mate.

Now that's even better Celtic can get fined up to £100 grand for Tin Foil Tam's rant.
Yet for ten years of cheating side letters Rangers got fined £250 grand it makes so much sense.
Classic whataboutary.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Derek Ferguson regaling the panel of the times when he 'used to go to Rangers games as a fan and sang certain songs... but those songs are offensive now so they've got to stop'. Erm no, they were always offensive you thick, bigoted fuckwit. Absolutely nothing has changed other than UEFA having the stones to punish them for it.

Still not as embarrassing as Ferguson and Dodds explaining orange strips away with the Dutch players excuse

The orange strips views of Ferguson and Dodds require incredible levels of denial or stupidity. Incredible to hear people forward them on national radio.

The orange strips views of Ferguson and Dodds require incredible levels of denial or stupidity. Incredible to hear people forward them on national radio.

I’m genuinely stunned that they’re spouting this absolute deluded pish.