Sportsound Watch

I think he was talking in terms of football careers. A international career last around ten years so in that sense yes it's 2 generation of players. Made sense to me anyway.

Ah fair do's, that does make sense in a football context. I missed most of the lead up to his comment.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

D1nKDAGXQAAz4bC-e1552571777750.jpg
D1nKCr5WwAAQiEe-e1552571806361.jpg
The two faces of the rugby fan.

I mean the googly eyes on the first post would be him acknowledging that he'd criticised him in the past surely? 

Being a bit over sensitive there.

7 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I mean the googly eyes on the first post would be him acknowledging that he'd criticised him in the past surely? 

Being a bit over sensitive there.

Everybody could see Virgil van dijk was a Rolls Royce of a player but it was only Scotland and Celtic. 

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Everybody could see Virgil van dijk was a Rolls Royce of a player but it was only Scotland and Celtic. 

It's easy to say that now that he's doing so well at Liverpool but I don't think he was that good up here that he didn't ever warrant criticism.

I think most people thought he was very good up here but that doesn't necessarily always translate to doing as well as he has so I don't think he was roundly predicted to be one of if not the best centre in the EPL when he left.

32 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

It's easy to say that now that he's doing so well at Liverpool but I don't think he was that good up here that he didn't ever warrant criticism.

I think most people thought he was very good up here but that doesn't necessarily always translate to doing as well as he has so I don't think he was roundly predicted to be one of if not the best centre in the EPL when he left.

The sell on clause was a shrewd bit of business, criticism is too easy from the egg chaser when it's running down his face.

55 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Not surprised that a total thicko didn't get the irony of that tweet.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:
D1nKDAGXQAAz4bC-e1552571777750.jpg&key=1e45ba5e1c7eeac65d19603e20c15153003d7609ba7e3278ae52f9ada6b3911a
D1nKCr5WwAAQiEe-e1552571806361.jpg&key=166d9b357006aa79e898007d0e34c1b0faf0255a1dcff5dcff6521e466697539
The two faces of the rugby fan.

Thicker than a submarine door

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You thick c**t

Thick with a capital F.

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The sell on clause was a shrewd bit of business, criticism is too easy from the egg chaser when it's running down his face.

I don't really think there's much egg on the face to be had when he already admits he was wrong. 

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Every time you post you surprise me with your increasing levels of stupidity.