Sportsound Watch

Sportsound has never been the same since Jim Traynor left, bringing him back would be a masterstroke.

You're trying just a little too hard here.

As an aside, during the early days of the new rangers was there a sportsound episode where Traynor got absolutely roasted by his ex-colleagues during an interview on air?

On 17/09/2018 at 19:21, Alert Mongoose said:

Broadfoot is fast taking over as the biggest moron on the programme. 

The fact that Broadfoot is wheeled out to give his opinion on any SFA related matter is a disgrace given the fact that he is a partner of a PR firm who happen to list the SFA as one of their main clients. 

No one does ‘jobs for the boys’ like Radio Scotland.

Edited by Hammer Jag

7 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

The fact that Broadfoot is wheeled out to give his opinion on any SFA related matter is a disgrace given the fact that he is a partner of a PR firm who happen to list the SFA as one of their main clients. 

No one does ‘jobs for the boys’ like Radio Scotland.

He's the broadcasting equivalent of Billy Brown. 

Dun Hings. 

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Michael Stewart says would of, could of, should of. 

Like, actually says it. 

Mikey S is from Edinburgh, so how he would pronounce the words in normal conversation is;

Would have - wood uv

Could have - cood uv

Should have - shood uv

Which doesn't show any lack of education or knowledge (or mean he would type them as "would of" etc) - just the local accent. 

.......and I am all for different accents on Sportsound / Sportscene  - i.e. not 100% west coast, as it gives us a fighting chance of some non Celtc/Sevco coverage !

Edited by Green Day

44 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Mikey S is from Edinburgh, so how he would pronounce the words in normal conversation is;

Would have - wood uv

Could have - cood uv

Should have - shood uv

Which doesn't show any lack of education or knowledge (or mean he would type them as "would of" etc) - just the local accent. 

On 05/09/2018 at 14:33, Darren said:

Because the idiot types like this.

Capture.JPG

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Why you all still give them a listen must only be to get continously worked up by their bias and pathetic broadcasting.

Just as, if I’m free, I’ll watch any Scottish football match that is on TV, I listen to Sportsound. It talks about Scottish football, which I am passionately involved in. And I do get worked up by it, but it’s like shouting at a poor referee at a game. I don’t stop going to watch football because referees are poor.

On 18 September 2018 at 18:29, bennett said:

Sportsound has never been the same since Jim Traynor left, bringing him back would be a masterstroke.

Traynor is like a mainstream version of your self,,basically a stupid c**t who spouts shit.

besides if the jolly Jim was to return to radio who would write the daft scousers  press releases.

On 18/09/2018 at 18:46, nelsjfc said:

You're trying just a little too hard here.

As an aside, during the early days of the new rangers was there a sportsound episode where Traynor got absolutely roasted by his ex-colleagues during an interview on air?

There was one particular instance hgot e got absolutely owned on air by Chic Young, which says it all.

Also routinely telt by Tom English.

3 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Caught a little bit of the Celtic build-up and they were joking that Bonner had probably seen more of Rosenborg than some SPFL teams :rolleyes:

Unfair.  He sees loads of them in his  commentating duties for Celtic Premier games, he just knows feck all about a single player in the opposing team.  Invariably will refer to those players as 'their keeper', 'the lad in midfield', 'their striker...'.  Hasn't the faintest idea who they are or bothered to find out.