Sportsound Watch

46 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

If money is to be thrown at Hampden Park please don't put Kris Commons in charge of it...

Maybe they could throw Kris Commons at Hampden Park. Would save some of the demolition costs when the fat useless p***k hits the west stand.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

54 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for faddy on tonight's programme.

For me, Michael Stewart is making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill on the Hampden discussion.

But in a really articulate and clever manner?

15 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for faddy on tonight's programme.

For me, Michael Stewart is making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill on the Hampden discussion.

The SFA buy Hampden , go bust trying to fix it up,one footballing body in Scotland,sevco sell ibrox to tesco, then move to hampden sorted.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The SFA buy Hampden , go bust trying to fix it up,one footballing body in Scotland,sevco sell ibrox to tesco, then move to hampden sorted.

Leaving them with nothing to secure borrowing against?

That'd be great news. The stickies would be dead again in a year or five. Just like if Hearts had moved to Murrayfield.

33 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Leaving them with nothing to secure borrowing against?

That'd be great news. The stickies would be dead again in a year or five. Just like if Hearts had moved to Murrayfield.

For me the Hampden question is still there,the SFA needed help to buy hampden for £5 million yet it's going to take £90 million to fix it up the numbers don't add up.
The porky pie guys blaming no sponsors for the lack of funds, nae wonder the clubs are paying for appeals every week to keep malky in a job.
Pulling curtains across the top seats at hampden to make it a 30,000 seated stadium was quality radio,if Scotland don't qualify for a major tournament soon the curtains will come down on the SFA permanently.

I liked Michael Stewart’s point that Scott McKenna’s pushes on Morelos were used to justify allowing the appeal against the red card to be upheld, but the foul on Mikey Devlin by Brophy a split second before the red card “foul” were inadmissible. Daryl “it’s a members organisation” Broadfoot has no answer and was left ummimg and aahing. 

Broadfoot is a wee slimy jobsworth, toadying, lickspittle cretin.

Anyway, now that big bad Queens Park are going to be out of the way and will stop stealing all the tens of millions of pounds from concerts and other events at Hampden from the SFA, it's just a matter of time until the SFA have more than enough to redo Hampden

Sportsound has never been the same since Jim Traynor left, bringing him back would be a masterstroke.

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

Why is Broadfoot on the show? He is a former journalist who now works in PR. Does that mean we can expect Traynor on again soon?