Sportsound Watch

Friday night we had Chick Young , Gordon Smith and Billy Dodds on SS. The show is going backwards rather quickly and I cant even see myself turnng it on to decide if I want to listen anymore.Absolutely pathetic from our national broadcaster.

You'd think the ability to speak clearly would be the bare minimum requirement to host a radio show - however, Chic Young is presenting Off the Ball today - the doddery auld slavering c**t can barely complete a sentence - take a fucking breath for f**k's sake. 

Edited by paranoid android

All the folk giving Scott McDonald they whole "Aye you wid be brruliant at being a pundit" on the Saturday evening show

He (McDonald) then goes on to demonstrate no knowledge of the Scottish teams in Europe and who they are playing. Do these guys think they have a god given right to a job on the beeb? The sad thing is he probably will get a few games this season so he can be a bit more bitter about being punted from Dundee United

7 hours ago, paranoid android said:

You'd think the ability to speak clearly would be the bare minimum requirement to host a radio show - however, Chic Young is presenting Off the Ball today - the doddery auld slavering c**t can barely complete a sentence - take a fucking breath for f**k's sake. 

I normally listen to Off The Ball, it isn't that good but it's OK to listen to while walking the dug. I didn't bother today because Chick Young was on. I can't bear to listen to him he is absolutely inept. 

This will be the third season of Chick's retirement where he continues to do the exact same job he's retired from.
Has he just claimed to retire so he doesmt have to actually bother about maintaining any form of professional standards

I normally listen to Off The Ball, it isn't that good but it's OK to listen to while walking the dug. I didn't bother today because Chick Young was on. I can't bear to listen to him he is absolutely inept. 

....he is an absolute c**t.

Fixed it for you.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This will be the third season of Chick's retirement where he continues to do the exact same job he's retired from.

And probably taking more of the tv tax for doing it as a freelancer rather than a staffer.

Don't know what was more embarrassing, Chic not having a clue what was going on in the penalty shoot out or his frothing at the mouth about how shite St Mirren and Stubbs are.

11 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Chic’s penalty commentary was unbelievable, even for him. 

It was wonderful, I think it's the first time I've heard Chick Young making a tit of himself and him seeming to realise it.

The guy talking about the Hearts disciplinary result sounded exactly like I imagined members of the panel would. Self important w****r who refused to answer the questions put to him before spending about 10 minutes explaining what a suspended sanction was.