Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf, there aren't too many people that even care about Cowden v Falkirk

I think this is a generally dismissive viewpoint used by the media to justify ignoring the diddies. How many people care about Fleetwood or Rochdale but will watch the Football League Show? The fact that many football fans will watch football on the tv simply because it's football is conveniently overlooked.

It really wasn't tbh. They showed 1 of about 3/4 decent saves Samson made.

You wouldn't have known there were 25 shots watching the 5 min roundup of the Aberdeen vs United game.

Let's be honest. The only reason we are all watching this is for the Rangers v Hearts game.

I never actually knew nor expected that they would be on. Shame as it makes them look like a relevance.

What they really should do is just pick two or three entertaining games and go into huge detail with them. Proper analysis and punditry. I'd rather that than 5 minutes on each game that literally show the goals then everyone goes "Cracking strike that" and they move onto the next one.

I think this is a generally dismissive viewpoint used by the media to justify ignoring the diddies. How many people care about Fleetwood or Rochdale but will watch the Football League Show? The fact that many football fans will watch football on the tv simply because it's football is conveniently overlooked.

Definitely. I would hazard a guess that the majority of people who make a point of actually watching Sportscene would generally enjoy seeing goals from all the leagues. As has been mentioned it doesn't take a huge amount of effort to get someone to stick a bit of music over a video package, someone does a voiceover and you can do a quick roundup of all the goals across the divisions.

One of the reasons I enjoy the Football League Show is the fact I've no idea about the scores beforehand, I already know the scores from every game that'll be on Sportscene, so lose interest when its not Saints

Archived