Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the same Bobby_F who blamed the first goal you conceded on the linesman for not giving you a corner, aren't you?

Indeed. If he'd given that corner, we would have been attacking. As it was he gave a goal kick and 45 seconds later Dundee scored.

Not hard to comprehend I'd have thought?

Even for someone who said he'd never sink as low as Saints fans to say he thought Sportcene had it in for his team, and forgot he'd posted that Sportscene had it in for his team less than two weeks earlier...

Indeed. If he'd given that corner, we would have been attacking. As it was he gave a goal kick and 45 seconds later Dundee scored.

Not hard to comprehend I'd have thought?

Even for someone who said he'd never sink as low as Saints fans to say he thought Sportcene had it in for his team, and forgot he'd posted that Sportscene had it in for his team less than two weeks earlier...

I just find it amazing that after watching your side completely fail at defending an incredibly simple attack, you decide to point the finger at the linesman for not giving you a corner.

Seriously man, let it go. You were beaten fair and square. Your man dived and got rightly booked for it. Deal with it.

Don't think it was a dive.

Don't think it was a penalty either.

Looking forward to seeing the footage of the earlier foul on him though that the Dundee fans thought was a stonewaller.

I just find it amazing that after watching your side completely fail at defending an incredibly simple attack, you decide to point the finger at the linesman for not giving you a corner.

They're two completely separate things.

Should we have defended it better? Of course. Although it was an excellent move from Dundee to be fair to them.

Should it have happened in the first place, no.

Why no Falkirk or Hibs footage??? 2 big games in the championship, just no bothering this week?!

Who gives a f**k? Second-rate teams playing second-rate football in a second-rate league.

Pint in the The Woodside after the game, Bobby? Just worried that a contentious decision coupled with a lock-in could see us there till Monday.

Going to the Lansdowne before, but meeting two thistle supporting mates in the Woodside after the match.

I'll be the one in the tinfoil hat.

Could be awks when I tap someone on the shoulder and shout "Bobby!" only for Gary Teale to turn around.

He'll probably still be doing media interviews at that point.

I'm sure the TV and press are loving his arrival on the scene.

Things have been a bit quiet on the passionate-nutter front since Kenny Shiels chucked it at Killie.

Hold on, got it, red made an honest mistake in the Accies game, and got it spot on for Arquin's red card.

That right chaps?

Going by the TV footage, that is correct. Why is it difficult to understand that different human beings gave different decisions for different incidents?

I don't really see the relevance a decision down the road in Hamilton has on whether or not the referee thought Arquin dived.

Going by the TV footage, that is correct. Why is it difficult to understand that different human beings gave different decisions for different incidents?

I don't really see the relevance a decision down the road in Hamilton has on whether or not the referee thought Arquin dived.

I think one of the biggest things all football fans complain about is inconsistency with refs.

I think the Arquin one was much harder to call, especially as the ref knew it would be a red, than the one in the Accies game which really is a shockingly bad decision, where there's no doubt he dived, and no doubt he was looking for a penalty.

Referees are supposed to apply the laws fairly and equally.

We all know they don't, and when it goes against your team it is frustrating. Especially when you are in as desperate a situation as Saints are in.

Hearts / Falkirk , and maybe QOS / Hubz on? Nuhh.

BBC c***s.

<<< Seething

And you've every right to be.

Saw the Hearts/Falkirk goals on Sky and was looking forward to seeing a longer highlights package tonight as it looked like a great game.

Archived