Sportscene watch 2015/16

I'm pretty certain I've seen Hartley on it before as a pundit. I could well be talking shite but I'm sure he's been on it before.

He always goes on BT Sports, if, we are playing one of the two teams shortly after. Can't recall him on Sportscene off the top of my head.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really keen on the 'he wasn't a defender' 'he isn't a coach' so he doesn't know what he's speaking about side of things to be honest.

Agree about the programme shouts, but he sounds like a bit of an arsehole there. If he thinks Pat doesn't have a clue about anything when he's had such a good career then what does he think about the fans?

Bit of a heads gone in my opinion, if he put over a constructive criticism it would've been much better. Looks like toys out the pram because his team got criticised.

Not really keen on the 'he wasn't a defender' 'he isn't a coach' so he doesn't know what he's speaking about side of things to be honest.

Agree about the programme shouts, but he sounds like a bit of an arsehole there. If he thinks Pat doesn't have a clue about anything when he's had such a good career then what does he think about the fans?

Bit of a heads gone in my opinion, if he put over a constructive criticism it would've been much better. Looks like toys out the pram because his team got criticised.

If Mixu or Ronny had said this you'd have creamed yourself.

Bevin was praising us when we were playing terribly. We actually played a half decent game on Friday - against a far superior standard - and Nevin was talking about us being too narrow and not keeping any shape.

It's literally one of the only times we managed to keep some form of shape for about 60% of the time.

Hartley is right, Nevin is a gobshite. I don't particularly blame Nevin as you'd assume it's what he's told to say.

Archived